Haynesworth: "I don't think I'm built to be a nose tackle"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    It's not true. Your franchise is the equivalent of the Knicks right now. You've thrown so much money around in so many stupid and random ways, yet have consistently fielded bad teams. At this point, nobody really cares anymore.

If you want to compete with the Cowboys for most hated team, you need to either be good or be interesting, and your team hasn't been either one of those for awhile now. I'm sorry, but throwing money around like a drunk sailor at port doesn't make people hate you. It makes them chuckle.
    You just proved yourself its true. Snyder has been known for throwing his money around for unproven talent. When he spent money on the best player in the league for a huge need we had and it actually worked no one, including yourself, knows how to act. People are looking for anyway possible to spin whatever Al says in a negative way to make this look like another failed spending spree by Snyder. To say Al was the cause to go from 8-8 to 4-12, or that he is causing a problem in the locker room, or is disrespecting the new regime is just simple stupidity. He is the most dominant player of his position when he is on his game. He can into camp out of shape because of the crappy conditioning/training staff we had here prior to Shanahan. Wanting to train with his own trainer that he trained with his entire career before this past season is another point to prove how he is committed to improve himself for the team and new regime but yet you and everyone spin it as how he is destroying his relationship with Shanahan. Pre Haynesworth netted Carter with 4.0 sacks and Jason Taylor with 3.0 sacks. With the addition of Haynesworth, Carter increased to 11.0 sacks and Orakpo's first season in the NFL netted him 11.0 sacks as well. Thats a 15 sack increase by the starting DEs and thats just the starting DEs. If you keep saying that Haynesworth wasn't worth the money then you are just proving my point.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
    2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

• I personally think Fat Albert should just take his 100+ Million Dollars and shut the **** up.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• It's not true. Your franchise is the equivalent of the Knicks right now. You've thrown so much money around in so many stupid and random ways, yet have consistently fielded bad teams. At this point, nobody really cares anymore.
        I still ******* hate the Knicks and my hatred has grown today after the go and win and cost me a multi... How the hell do I get Indy and Charlotte in margins and can't get Denver head to head. Knuck the Ficks...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
          I still ******* hate the Knicks and my hatred has grown today after the go and win and cost me a multi... How the hell do I get Indy and Charlotte in margins and can't get Denver head to head. Knuck the Ficks...
          Check the sig :D

You know you want to have the big ****'s baby.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
            I personally think Fat Albert should just take his 100+ Million Dollars and shut the **** up.
            well he essentialy says he will, he's just saying he doesn't consider himself a nose tackle in the 3-4 and I agree with him to the extent that he is much more than a one-dimentional run stuffer.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Okay, just switch him to other side to play Guard.

It is not uncommon for someone who whines about switching scheme. Let him voice about him being uncomfortable. I wont read into anything until he actually plays on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
                You just proved yourself its true. Snyder has been known for throwing his money around for unproven talent. When he spent money on the best player in the league for a huge need we had and it actually worked no one, including yourself, knows how to act. People are looking for anyway possible to spin whatever Al says in a negative way to make this look like another failed spending spree by Snyder. To say Al was the cause to go from 8-8 to 4-12, or that he is causing a problem in the locker room, or is disrespecting the new regime is just simple stupidity. He is the most dominant player of his position when he is on his game. He can into camp out of shape because of the crappy conditioning/training staff we had here prior to Shanahan. Wanting to train with his own trainer that he trained with his entire career before this past season is another point to prove how he is committed to improve himself for the team and new regime but yet you and everyone spin it as how he is destroying his relationship with Shanahan. Pre Haynesworth netted Carter with 4.0 sacks and Jason Taylor with 3.0 sacks. With the addition of Haynesworth, Carter increased to 11.0 sacks and Orakpo's first season in the NFL netted him 11.0 sacks as well. Thats a 15 sack increase by the starting DEs and thats just the starting DEs. If you keep saying that Haynesworth wasn't worth the money then you are just proving my point.
                Excuse me? When have I said anything negative about the Haynesworth signing? I praised the move when they made it; I'm a Jags fan and I'm fully aware of the benefit Haynesworth brings to an entire defense even if it doesn't necessarily show up on the stat sheet or wins column.

To be honest, NOBODY is really knocking the Haynesworth signing. It's one of the few they've made that hasn't completely blown up in their faces. What people are criticizing is the fact that you may be completely negating the $100 million centerpiece of your defense.

Dude, I don't ******* care about the Redskins enough to try to spin **** about them to make seem negative. Keep trying to make it seem like people care more about your team than they really do, though.

Comment

To be honest, NOBODY is really knocking the Haynesworth signing. It's one of the few they've made that hasn't completely blown up in their faces. What people are criticizing is the fact that you may be completely negating the $100 million centerpiece of your defense.
                  Except Halsey who, after 10 pages of that last thread, continues to think that the Redskins going 4-12 is perfect evidence of Albert Haynesworth not being good.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                    Except Halsey who, after 10 pages of that last thread, continues to think that the Redskins going 4-12 is perfect evidence of Albert Haynesworth not being good.
                    well they did go 4-12... I'm just sayin'

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Technically, Halsey didn't even need the 4-12 record as evidence. I believe it only took until midseason to get the bump claiming Fat Al was a failed signing.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                        Technically, Halsey didn't even need the 4-12 record as evidence. I believe it only took until midseason to get the bump claiming Fat Al was a failed signing.
                        Good point. That thread was awesome. MarioPalmer's meltdown was legendary.

Comment

Good point. That thread was awesome. MarioPalmer's meltdown was legendary.
                          I ******* hated that guy.

He was like a 40 year old guy trying to talk like he was on 4chan. Epic fail! I just totally pwned you!

Comment

I ******* hated that guy.

He was like a 40 year old guy trying to talk like he was on 4chan. Epic fail! I just totally pwned you!
                            You have a viewpoint different than my own? LOL WOW! FAIL!

Comment

• If RC3 used more caps and LOL's I'd be suspicious . . .

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• "I totally disagree with his decision to not be there," Shanahan told reporters in Orlando during the annual owners' meetings. "But I respect him being there the first day and sitting down and talking to me man to man. Any time a person's willing to do that, you feel good about the communication
                                ."
                                http://voices.washingtonpost.com/red...-disagree.html

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information