Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haynesworth: "I don't think I'm built to be a nose tackle"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Haynesworth: "I don't think I'm built to be a nose tackle"

    I'm 6-6, 330, 340 pounds, whatever. Most of those guys are short, stubbier, pretty much stump-type guys. I don't think I'm built to be a nose tackle, to be honest
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcs...ink_im_bu.html

  • #2
    Saw this coming....



    Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

    Comment


    • #3
      He could be a Ngata-esque DE

      Comment


      • #4
        I really don't understand the 3-4 switch for the Skins.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gsorace View Post
          He could be a Ngata-esque DE
          he's not as quick/athletic as Ngata, but 3-4 DE wouldnt be so bad for him would it? He's really not fit for 3-4 at all, dont know why they'd go to it after investing so much money in him

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
            he's not as quick/athletic as Ngata, but 3-4 DE wouldnt be so bad for him would it? He's really not fit for 3-4 at all, dont know why they'd go to it after investing so much money in him
            Are we talking about the same Albert Haynesworth?
            Last edited by DoughBoy; 03-22-2010, 05:08 PM.



            Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
              Are we talking about the same Albert Haynesworth?
              no this is the one AFTER he got paid.

              Sig by Fenikz

              I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Addict View Post
                no this is the one AFTER he got paid.
                Oh okay, non-getting paid Albert is one of the biggest freaks in the NFL.



                Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

                Comment


                • #9
                  He could be a very good 3-4 DE imho.

                  Anyway Haynesworth better stop complaining and get on board with the plan. He is not getting cut or traded anytime soon with his contract and the struggles of last year.

                  The Redskins and him are kind of stuck together and its all Dan Snyder's fault. When you brake the bank for a player like this and you have troubles with him and the staff in his first year thats pretty bad. It makes it look like a bonehead, no vision, no purpose signing.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    He's basically 100% right, this entire switch to a 3-4 is bizarre.

                    If they really want to run a 3-4 they should use the uncapped year to absorb the prorated contract and trade Albert for something of value.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      He should shut up and play or else Coach Shanahan needs to really talk to him.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Raider_fan_Canada View Post
                        When you brake the bank for a player like this and you have troubles with him and the staff in his first year thats pretty bad. It makes it look like a bonehead, no vision, no purpose signing.
                        That's what they do and or did.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                          Are we talking about the same Albert Haynesworth?
                          its clear hes not what he used to be.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well its Mike Shanny who wants to change the defense.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Demand a trade and come to Oakland. :)


                              "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information