Who is the Cowboy's Ryan Fowler?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Cowboy's Ryan Fowler?

This guy just got like 5 million guarenteed from the lions in a restricted FA offer sheet- he was an undrafted FA
    any thoughts?

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Never heard of him.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've seen the Eagles, the Titans and the Lions, which is it?

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

If he was an UDFA no compensation needs to be given

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          I've seen the Eagles, the Titans and the Lions, which is it?
          I'm pretty sure its Titans, but I'm still not sure either

Comment

Cowboys fans could probably say better, but Fowler's a big LB whose mobility for the size is solid. Is he starting caliber? I'm not so sure ... but he's a capable backup, and will likely be put in a battle with Stephen Tulloch to determine whose the starter in Tennessee ... assuming that's the place. I doubt Dallas matches ... I guess they could threaten in a manuever ... but I doubt it personally.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
              Cowboys fans could probably say better, but Fowler's a big LB whose mobility for the size is solid. Is he starting caliber? I'm not so sure ... but he's a capable backup, and will likely be put in a battle with Stephen Tulloch to determine whose the starter in Tennessee ... assuming that's the place. I doubt Dallas matches ... I guess they could threaten in a manuever ... but I doubt it personally.
              Fowler is a very good special teams player with experience playing in the 3-4. He isn't the most talented athlete out there, but is a very good worker who tries hard on every play. I find it hard to believe that someone thinks of him as a starter, but he would be a very good backup. I doubt that Dallas matches the offer, especially at the rumored price.

Comment

Fowler has some potential. He's a bonehead, but he has some depth value. The only thing I'll remember from him is his jarring hit on special teams that caused a fumble, he was soooo happy, he started jumping around cheering for himself that he didn't realize he caused the fumble... so instead of jumping on the ball to recover it, the other team recovers it... and he looks like a moron. Oh and it could've helped us win the game... It was so moronic, that I forget the game and only remember how much of an idiot he was at the time.

Comment

I believe he went to Duke, correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by jarka View Post
                    I believe he went to Duke, correct me if I'm wrong.
                    go duke!!!

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

He was the reason why th Cowboys allowed 4 TDs by a fb in two consecutive games... But he's a player who is unafraid of anything. He just puts his head down and hit. They tried to move him to FB in some situations because he was willing to hit everytime..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

I'm just glad he's most likely not going to the Eagles.
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Cowboys will match the offer, Jerry Jones will open the thick check book.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

For Fowler!?!? HA! The guy is dead weight in an otherwise talented backlog of Dallas linebackers.

Comment

Originally posted by Modano View Post
                              He was the reason why th Cowboys allowed 4 TDs by a fb in two consecutive games... But he's a player who is unafraid of anything. He just puts his head down and hit. They tried to move him to FB in some situations because he was willing to hit everytime..
                              By "HE" do you mean ware, If so you are right........

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                              Cowboys will match the offer, Jerry Jones will open the thick check book.
                              No they won't

.................................................. ..........
                              The only game he started was in 2005 Vs rams
                              He did sweet, had 8 tackles, 2 TFL

I think he will make a good starter..Not Great, but good..I see atleast a 100 tackle season....Fowler has a nose for the ball

I will post a video of him in that game, after i take a shower.....

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information