CJ2K vs Vick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ2K vs Vick

So I have been looking at some highlight videos on Youtube and I cant seem to tell who is faster, CJ2K or Mike Vick (prime), what do you think?

Well considering CJ is as fast as a world class sprinter, I'm going to have to go with him...

Comment

CJ is clearly faster but I'll take Vick in his prime as far as agility and change of direction

Comment

agree with tackle
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
          CJ is clearly faster but I'll take Vick in his prime as far as agility and change of direction

True that, but Chris Johnson is like the only guy I ever saw that seems to be so damn fast that it doesn't even matter.
          Originally posted by SNIPER26
          fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

If I were to choose who to face in their prime CJ or Vick? I would choose CJ because you know what CJ is going to do. Vick agility and elusiveness at QB scares every DC.

Comment

Chris Johnson is the only player in my lifetime that I've seen makes it known so obviously how fast he is compared to everyone else. You see it on plays where every other player in the nfl would get caught by a defensive back taking an angle on the sideline, but he somehow squeezes past. makes me show my o-face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6UPR3OdroY

Comment

Originally posted by MiWolves View Post
                If I were to choose who to face in their prime CJ or Vick? I would choose CJ because you know what CJ is going to do. Vick agility and elusiveness at QB scares every DC.
                True that.

Vick could run as hell, but he could occasionally throw the ball, making him even more dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post

This is pretty much it. Vick never had 4.2 speed, but his change of direction, agility, and elusiveness was insane.

Comment

Too bad none of this made Vick a good QB.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                      when he was on, he was on though.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

a lot of vick's speed was over hyped because he played a position where no one was even close to that fast

guy was legit 4.4 though. just no chris johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                          good thing that was the question issued by the OP
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Everyone already said it, Vick is probably the better open field runner.

I would just like to add that Vick in his prime was probably a 4.3 type guy, considering he was timed running a high 4.2 at Va Tech.

Comment

who wasn't timed running a 4.2 at va tech? remember all the hype about kevin jones?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information