X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
    Donovan McNabb:

Five Pro Bowls
    Top 25 All Time: Passing Attempts, Completions, Yards, Passing TDs, Rating, Passing Yards Per Game, Passing Attempts Per Game, Passes Completed Per Game
    Third lowest INT% All Time Among Qualifiers (Want to win a bar bet? The only guys ahead of him are Aaron Rodgers and David Garrard).
    Probably Two More Years from Top Ten Ever In Passing Yards and Touchdowns
    One Of The Most Prolific Rushing QBs Ever (3,300 Yards, 28 TDs and Counting)
    82-45-1 As A Starter

Does he get in? Does he need to pad his resume? And if the answer is no, would the answer be yes had he won a Superbowl?

Very good player, but no, I don't think he is a hall of famer.

Comment

McNabb is too much of a very-good guy. If he wins a superbowl, possibly he gets in after some time goes by. But his passing stats aren't taht special in today's passing league.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
        McNabb is too much of a very-good guy. If he wins a superbowl, possibly he gets in after some time goes by. But his passing stats aren't taht special in today's passing league.
        They're pretty good though. 216 tds 100 ints with only one year where he had a top 5 receiver.

86.5 career QB rating is = to Brett Favre's qb rating.

He has made it to what, 5 conference championship games? He's a very good player and I think one of the most underrated QB's in the league. If he had played in Indy with Wayne/Harrison he very well may have won a super bowl (Not saying he's better than Manning, just saying he could have had one if he was playing with those guys and that his stats may be way up there.)

Also, super bowl rings are kind of a weird thing to judge by because it seems like only QB's get judged by it, but players like Trent Dilfer get rings.

Comment

During the time McNabb has played in, how many QBs would you take over him?

Manning, Brady, Warner, Favre, Brees... am I missing anyone? Rapistberger?

From his relative generation, McNabb is at best 6th. Is the 6th best QB of a generation deserve to be in the Hall of Fame?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post

From his relative generation, McNabb is at best 6th. Is the 6th best QB of a generation deserve to be in the Hall of Fame?
            what if there was 6 guys who had all the same stats as Peyton Manning or Tom brady?

Comment

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post

/thread

/thread for real now

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post

/thread for real now
                  jordy wouldnt accept the hall of fame, he finds it disrespectful, he will only accept universe of jordiness

Comment

fitz has every post season wr record ever and is a amazing humanitarian, thats really the only thing he has going for him, truth is most these people deff wouldnt make it

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                      Tony Gonzalez.

I don't see how Antonio Gates or Jason Witten are "locks" at this point in their careers though heh.
                      I agree. Gonzo is the only lock. Gates and Witten are on the right path but have lots of work to do yet.

Comment

Jared Allen is well on his way but if he was to retire today, he wouldn't get in. 6 years averaging 12 sack per? Not bad. He needs to drop like 3 straight 15 plus and end up with like 140 or more.
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post

Manning Brady Warner Favre and probably Brees will all be hall of famers.

Comment

Imagine if Favre's career suddenly ended. That would be the day.

Comment

If Whitten is a lock then you have to say Todd Heap is a lock so basically you got neither getting in.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Can't believe people still think Mcnabb isn't a Hall of Famer. As for the players listed, none of them get in if they all retired today.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information