No announcement yet.

need answers: Chris Long, Reggie Nelson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i remembered that year i was hoping the patriots would have the chance to select reggie nelson instead of drafting meriweather. well im glad that didnt turn out to be the case.....

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
      yeah i remembered that year i was hoping the patriots would have the chance to select reggie nelson instead of drafting meriweather. well im glad that didnt turn out to be the case.....
      Playing in a different system for the Pats might have been the ticket. Don't underestimate how important the surroundings are for an incoming rookie. Good teams make good draft picks, not just becuase they evaluate the talent better. Alot of times the incoming situation plays a HUGE role in their developement.

Wouldn't it be interesting to know if Aaron Rodgers has this much success if he was taken #1 overall by San Fran? Would Alex Smith be a stud sitting behind Brett Favre for a cople years? Where are the Colts today if Ryan Leaf was the pick in 1998?

Comment

Originally posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
        Playing in a different system for the Pats might have been the ticket. Don't underestimate how important the surroundings are for an incoming rookie. Good teams make good draft picks, not just becuase they evaluate the talent better. Alot of times the incoming situation plays a HUGE role in their developement.

Wouldn't it be interesting to know if Aaron Rodgers has this much success if he was taken #1 overall by San Fran? Would Alex Smith be a stud sitting behind Brett Favre for a cople years? Where are the Colts today if Ryan Leaf was the pick in 1998?
        Not even the patriots have a cure for ********.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information