X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRUEEEEEEEEE S.D fans would be like "Ladanian WHOOOO"
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

No...I think you'll see defenses prepping for him a lot more this year.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        Pfft. That's nothing, Michael Turner would've hit 2620...
        If Mike Vick carried the ball 416 times he would've hit 3494. No wonder people think he's a running back.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
          If Mike Vick carried the ball 416 times he would've hit 3494. No wonder people think he's a running back.
          yes the worlds most expensive running back

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by ninerfan View Post
            yes the worlds most expensive running back
            Hell, I'd pay 130 million for a RB who could hit 3500 yards rushing...wouldnt you?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

yea lets not get too ahead of ourselves he had a good year but lets see if he can repeat the performance next year before we even start thinking about the record.... if theres gonna be a thread about a current RB breaking the season record it should be about LT he is the only one that i even think has a chance at it

Comment

no the niners should pass more.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

99.9% he doesnt

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

no chance. he is really good but not that good

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by Frisco-9ers View Post
                      Well.. if you get his avg from last year (5.4) and multiply it by the # of carries Larry Johnson got last year (416) you get 5.4x416=2246.4

So idk if i would say that he is nowhere near that good.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/411568 (Frank)
                      http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/396164 (Larry)
                      Not this train of thought again...

We see this every year. Extrapolating statistics does not work.

Comment

i think he will have agreat year, but i dont think he'll break the record...

but every running back should have that mentality though, to be the best

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

probably not, you really have to have a special season to come close to the 2000 yard mark and Frank Gore is coming off a special season last year and he'll be hard-pressed to do what he did last year again. Im not saying he cant rush for 1500 or even 2000 yards but things would really have to go perfectly. But that certainly is the mentality you want any workhorse back to have...that defenses will not be able to stop him and that he will rack up yards and carry the load offensively game in game out all year. Confidence and high expectations are important.

Comment

I love Frank, but when he said this a couple of months ago, I thought he was crazy. I still do. It's interesting what players will say when their discussing a possible contract extension.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Won't happen.
                              Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

I hope he breaks it so I can laugh at the 30 people in this thread who said no chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information