• Show
Clear All

no he cant but im glad to see that the kid has high goals

and wish him the best luck

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
      So how was last place this year?
      Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      when was the last time you beat the cardinals 2-3 years ago?

im just playing 49ers are my least hated rival
      Ha. I remember when the 9ers were 2-14 and the only team we beat was the Cardinals (twice) and the whole offseason the only time I could smack anyone was when I ran into a Cardinals fan.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

If they don't get themselves some wideouts he'll get the carries

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
          They will do the same thing people do to LJ put 8 and 9 in the box on every down no way either break 2000.
          Other teams actually already do that to Gore.

Im not saying he will break 2000, but the second half of the season, defences consistently put 8 in the box.

Thanks jkpigskin!

Comment

Originally posted by Craigo View Post
            Other teams actually already do that to Gore.

Im not saying he will break 2000, but the second half of the season, defences consistently put 8 in the box.
            NOT NEARLY AS MUCH AS THEY DO IT TO LARRY JOHNSON!
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
              Ha. I remember when the 9ers were 2-14 and the only team we beat was the Cardinals (twice) and the whole offseason the only time I could smack anyone was when I ran into a Cardinals fan.
              Haha.. exactly. The year after we swept the Rams and it was the same thing. This year we sweep the Seahawks.

I dont even hate the Cardinals like I hate the Rams and Seahawks. Arizona is like that little annoying cousin that you just laugh at. At least the Seahawks and Rams were good at one time.

Thanks jkpigskin!

Comment

frank gore averages 178 ypg against the seahawks, 130 ypg against the rams, but only 69 ypg against the cards

kinda wierd

Comment

frank gore averages 178 ypg against the seahawks, 130 ypg against the rams, but only 69 ypg against the cards

kinda wierd
                  Cards defense super ownage. Duh.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                    Cards defense super ownage. Duh.
                    fo' shizzle

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Portis could :)

hes gonna be 26 at start of season..has 6453 yards already even after missing most of season and recovering from injuries when he actually played

Comment

Well he certainly is in the right division to do it. He's running behind a very good, if not great OL (excluding Kwame Harris) and is starting to reach his prime. However, I am not saying that he will do it. People really don't realize how special that record is. Also, San Fran's WR's are still very unproven and if the Niners prove they can't pass effectively, look for teams to stack eight in the box.

Comment

kinda wierd
                          Don't forget his 4 TD's.

Comment

I'm rooting for Gore, but I don't see him doing that well next season without Norv.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                              They will do the same thing people do to LJ put 8 and 9 in the box on every down no way either break 2000.
                              Teams stacked the box against Gore a TON last year due to Alex Smiths inexperience. Was it as much as LJ? I don't know, but it couldnt have been much easier. The box was constantly stacked against Gore.

He ran for 5.4 YPC while handling the full load against a stacked box all season....very impressive.

Also, for those who think he has a punishing run-style that will get him injured....there was a quote from Grant Winstrom after one of the games Gore ran all over them...He stated he felt like they were in position to make plays, but could never land a direct hit on Gore...

So while doesn't shy away from contact....he doesn't take full hits all the time..

I love Gore, but I don't think he'll break the record this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                                Not this train of thought again...

We see this every year. Extrapolating statistics does not work.
                                Yeah, he would get tired and worn out

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information