Best Defensive Scheme in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Defensive Scheme in the NFL?

What is the Best Defensive Scheme in the NFL?
    3-4
    46.21%
    4-3
    25.52%
    Tampa 2
    17.93%
    Other
    10.34%

Good poll! I voted Tampa 2 because I am a homer, but 3-4 is the best, most fun and most exciting. If I was a coach I would run it.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
      Good poll! I voted Tampa 2 because I am a homer, but 3-4 is the best, most fun and most exciting. If I was a coach I would run it.
      I will coach that in near future once i'm done college

Comment

I personally like the 4-3 defense the most and the 3-4 has some pretty cool aspects to it as well.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

The 4-3 isn't a scheme itself. In fact the only one that actually is a scheme is the Tampa 2. The rest are just formations. Might need to know the difference if you're going to be a coach.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

i think the 3-4, very exciting to watch, tough for the quarterback to get a read on a 3-4 defense also

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

If it was between 3-4 and 4-3, I personally prefer a 4-3 front.

Comment

ehh shoot i think its the F-B 3-4
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

but the 3-4 zb is nice with the right personel
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                    ehh shoot i think its the F-B 3-4
                    3-4 is all about trying to be sexy.

Comment

43, I think its just as versatile than the 34, just better at certain aspects.

The Cover two I'd say is the weakest, but can also be the best if it has the right players.

Comment

I'll take the 4-3.But it depends on who is the DC.
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Microphon200 View Post
                          3-4 is all about trying to be sexy.
                          If you don't know what the FB 34 is then don't ever quote me again.

Comment

i went other, as a ravens fan i really enjoyed the 3-4/4-3 hybrid we ran because it was really exciting to watch, we had very good personel to run it and because it was the #1 defense this year.

it can bring a lot of pressure from different spot as seen by how many different people on the ravens D got sacks and just how many there were. Rex Ryan ran our defense perfectly with our personel

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

i like the 3-4 scheme the chargers run. big olbs with athletic mlbs and huge dlinemen

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information