Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ravens may be willing to trade LT J. Gaither?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    NFL Network the other day said the Skins have heavy interest in Gaither. 36th pick>39th pick, plus we are not in the same conference and it would be doing Gaither a service since he's from the area.
    Does Gaither fit though? We all know Shanny loves the ZBS and I don't see Gaither as a good fit in that system.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
      The Raiders do make a lot of sense. We're implementing a new power scheme similar to the one run in Baltimore, I believe.
      Gaither isn't your guy then lol. He's not really a big physical tackle, he's more finesse than power (which is crazy considering his size, but it's true).

Comment

It's purely a financial decision if you ask me. Ozzie realizes that long-term, keeping both Gaither and Oher is unrealistic. Oher is his guy over Gaither and now is his chance to get something out of Gaither. Somewhat similar to letting Adalius Thomas walk so that they could keep Suggs. I wouldn't really look at this as a reflection on Gaither aside from them preferring Oher.

As a Packer fan, I'd happily give up #23 for him.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
          $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Is that enough of a reason? It's why players of Boldin's caliber get dealt as well, nobody's safe, even at a position like tackle, especially if you're able to keep around a cheaper option who could replace your production. Ozzie's not stupid, he knows what he's doing here.
          not really, Ozzie knows his defense, but not sure about the offence.

Comment

I think that the lack of offense through the years was from Billickk and his decisions.

Comment

So its likely to be a 2nd round pick and another pick probably a next years pick in the 4th?

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Where are you hearing this? Any of that been confirmed?
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I would love this trade for Oakland. What about a swap in the 1st and a 3rd round pick?

Ravens get 8th overall pick and high 3rd, which they don't have right now.

Raiders get their OT and now can go in a different direction 25th overall.
                  Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
                    I would love this trade for Oakland. What about a swap in the 1st and a 3rd round pick?

Ravens get 8th overall pick and high 3rd, which they don't have right now.

Raiders get their OT and now can go in a different direction 25th overall.
                    Ozzie and Eric would probably want another pick as well. Swap 1st, their 3rd rounder and maybe a 5th or 6th.

I think if they do trade Gaither, it will be a draft day trade.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz
                      Ozzie and Eric would probably want another pick as well. Swap 1st, their 3rd rounder and maybe a 5th or 6th.

I think if they do trade Gaither, it will be a draft day trade.
                      Gaither has a first round tender. Stop deluding yourself into thinking it's gonna be a package deal. You will get A pick if and when he gets traded.

Comment

We'll give you Anthony Collins and one of our third rounders, mmmkay?

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                          We'll give you Anthony Collins and one of our third rounders, mmmkay?
                          Trade within the division? I think not!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by shane_man View Post
                            Gaither has a first round tender. Stop deluding yourself into thinking it's gonna be a package deal. You will get A pick if and when he gets traded.
                            yeah...um no. I doubt we trade Gaither away for just A 2nd rounder.

Comment

49ers should deal pick #17 and #49 for Gaither and pick #25.

That would balance Gaither's value as the 29th pick (1st round tender).

Comment

Id definitely do that, good deal for both teams.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information