Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ravens may be willing to trade LT J. Gaither?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens may be willing to trade LT J. Gaither?

http://theredzone.org/BlogDescription.aspx?EntryId=4828

Jason La Canfora of NFL.com reports multiple sources have said Ravens LT Jared Gaither is drawing interest and a second-round pick could get the trade conversation started.
    Only reason i post this is because i thought he would be untouchable. If all it's taking to get a conversation started is a second round pick, shouldn't every team in the NFL be calling Ozzie Newsome and the Ravens?

What am i missing here?

Epic fail. I had two tabs open and i started the thread on the wrong one. Can a mod please move this to the Pro Football Forum?

Comment

Teehheee.

If he's up for grabs, I'm guessing they feel comfy with Oher, or somethings going on with him that's not public. I.E. injury?
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

I heard somewhere that i cant recall that he was looking for big money and that could easily be part of the problem.

Comment

I was thinking it had to do with injury possibly. I don't understand why money would be an issue, if he's one of the top performers at his position, pay the man. He's really young too, which is why i'm confused.

Comment

He's in the last year of his contract and is going to want a big deal next year. With Oher's ability to play LT, he becomes a little more expendable. Still don't see him going anywhere for any less than a very high 2nd or a 1st.

Comment

I feel like we can work with this thread in the OT forum.

The Ravens may be willing to trade Gaither...for a sexy threesome with Brady Quinn and Jimmy Clausen.

Comment

Colts 1st for him in a heartbeat

Comment

Id send a 2nd for him. Still young and is proven

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Something is.. off here. I understand he wants a big contract, but he's a somewhat proven young LT. Why they'd only take a second is beyond me. Screams of something more behind this.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                      Something is.. off here. I understand he wants a big contract, but he's a somewhat proven young LT. Why they'd only take a second is beyond me. Screams of something more behind this.

Comment

I heard a story about him, no idea if it's true, but he supposedly called the Ravens to say he couldn't get to practice or a meeting because his car broke down. They went out to pick him up and couldn't find him, called, and he was at a movie. He answered in the theater.

Comment

This just proves they have alot of confidence in oher as a left tackle

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                          Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

He won't be traded for a 2nd rounder.

I promise you all.
                            Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 03-30-2010, 01:01 PM.

Comment

If they were going to look at trading him for a second I'd hope the Pats throw their name in the mix, it makes too much sense for us. That would be a double whammy for me, Pats would have two legit young tackles and Oher would go to the left side.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information