Your 2010 Top 10 QB's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
    You really think being healthy, having a better OL and having Nicks and Mario actually have some experience will make Eli's performance worse?
    well if we're doing it in terms of passer rating, i think its kindof hard to place Eli in their without some legitimate questioning, top 15 no question though

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
      1. Kevin Kolb - 4520 yards, 32 TDs, 15 INTs, 64.5%

Haha oh man I wish that would happen.

If you extrapolate his numbers from this past season, he would have 5,744 passing yards, 32 touchdowns, 24 interceptions and a 64.7% completion percentage while throwing the ball 680 times. That would make Kolb shatter the all time record for passing yards in a season by about 700 yards and he would be second all time in passing attempts.

Obviously that will never happen but its fun to dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        Haha oh man I wish that would happen.

If you extrapolate his numbers from this past season, he would have 5,744 passing yards, 32 touchdowns, 24 interceptions and a 64.7% completion percentage while throwing the ball 680 times. That would make Kolb shatter the all time record for passing yards in a season by about 700 yards and he would be second all time in passing attempts.

Obviously that will never happen but its fun to dream.
        If you extrapolate Drew Brees' stats from week 1 of the 2009 season he would have 96 touchdowns shattering the all time record for passing touchdowns in a season by about 45 touchdowns.

obviously it never happened but it's fun to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
          If you extrapolate Drew Brees' stats from week 1 of the 2009 season he would have 96 touchdowns shattering the all time record for passing touchdowns in a season by about 45 touchdowns.

obviously it never happened but it's fun to think about.
          You took that far too seriously...

Comment

I'll be more impressed if someone can explain to me the formula for Qb rating in their own words. NO googling!
            Originally posted by njx9
            i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              You took that far too seriously...
              It was just a joke lol. Point being extrapolating statistics never works. I wasn't trying to take away your Kolb fun :p

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                1. Brees
                2. Rivers
                3. Palmer
                WOW! Rolling back the clock 4-5 years?
                I like the limb you're out on there, even though I'd be shocked city. He looked horrible last year coming down the stretch. I still can't believe he was outplayed at home in the playoffs to his fellow USC guy Marc Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                  WOW! Rolling back the clock 4-5 years?
                  I like the limb you're out on there, even though I'd be shocked city. He looked horrible last year coming down the stretch. I still can't believe he was outplayed at home in the playoffs to his fellow USC guy Marc Sanchez.
                  It's not a limb because it's not happening. Palmer's peak is dead.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                    1. derek anderson 158.3
                    2. brady quinn
                    3. kyle orton
                    4. jawalrus russel
                    5. chuck frye
                    6. tim tebow
                    7. trent edwards
                    8. antwan randel el
                    9. cleo lemon
                    10. mike vick

anderson vs. quinn in super bowl
                    Impossible, because Orton and Quinn will be on the same team. However, maybe Quinn will play the 1st half of games, and Orton the 2nd half, resulting in both having enough play time to qualify for the top spots. I like your thinking.
                    Or perhaps Broncos trade Orton to the Vikings for 3 1st rounders when Favre retires....

Comment

This list needs more Matt Cassel.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by throwback54milkman View Post
                        I really see Sanchez coming very close to cracking the top 10. He matured SO much in the playoffs, and he became way more comfortable with Braylon. With the addition of pass catching RBs like Leon and LT, he will be able to check down more and force way less passes.

Apparently he's been working his tail off this offseason.

Jets '10
                        LOLZZZZZZZ

I guess you think LT is gonna become a top 10 RB again too?

And working your ass off doesnt automatically mean your gonna improve. Beck worked his ass off in Miami throwing well over 1,000 balls in the offseason 2 years ago and it didnt do anything for him.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by Da-Phins View Post
                          LOLZZZZZZZ

I guess you think LT is gonna become a top 10 RB again too?

And working your ass off doesnt automatically mean your gonna improve. Beck worked his ass off in Miami throwing well over 1,000 balls in the offseason 2 years ago and it didnt do anything for him.
                          So why even try right? I mean, at this point, we shouldn't even practice because it didn't work for 1 guy.

Comment

I won't do it in passer rating form, but these are the ten I would most love to have QBing my team this year in order:

1-Peyton Manning
                            2-Drew Brees
                            3-Tom Brady (seems to be a little too careful in the pocket since knee surgery)
                            4-Ben Roethlisberger (assuming he can play all 16 games)
                            5-Brett Favre
                            6-Aaron Rodgers
                            7-Philip Rivers
                            8-Eli Manning
                            9-Tony Romo
                            10-Matt Ryan (I think he takes a big step forward this year)

HM-Matt Schaub, Donovan McNabb, Carson Palmer

Comment

1. Drew Brees
                              2. Aaron Rodgers
                              3. Peyton Manning
                              4. Tom Brady
                              5. Phillip Rivers
                              6. Ben Roethlisberger
                              7. Matt Schaub
                              8. Tony Romo
                              9. Brett Favre
                              10. Carson Palmer

Combining wins and stats just for next year. Yes, I left out little Manning, but I think he has a solid season. McNabb could have cracked the top 10 if his future with the Eagles was an absolute. I know, you're going to say what about Favre... how do you know he's going to come back? Well until he doesn't I'm going to assume he does. Ready, critique.

Comment

Listing Carson Palmer over Flacco (that means you two) is morally wrong.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information