Your 2010 Top 10 QB's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your 2010 Top 10 QB's

(I just searched thru 2 pages, find no similar thread, so here goes....)

Rank your predicted TOP TEN QB's for 2010 in terms of PASSER RATING:
    I'll begin:
    1. D Brees 107.3
    2. A Rodgers 105.8
    3. P Rivers 104.3
    4. P Manning 102.0
    5. T Romo 101.5
    6. B Farve 100.6
    7. T Brady 98.7
    8. M Schuab 98.4
    9. M Ryan 94.5
    10. J Flacco 93.7

I think Cutler will improve a lot from his 76 rating last year, but not quite crack the top 10.
    I don't think Leinart will come close to matching Warner's stats.
    Eli was 93 last year, but it was better early and went down as the season went on. I don't see hiim starting as hot this year and I see him finishing around 90.
    Matt Ryan should bounce back if healthy, with Harry Douglass back as the #3 WR and Gonzalez back at TE. I think Ryan is a fantasy sleeper this year after the down season last year for him (80.9 rating). I see less of Michael Turner and more of Matt Ryan.

I really see Sanchez coming very close to cracking the top 10. He matured SO much in the playoffs, and he became way more comfortable with Braylon. With the addition of pass catching RBs like Leon and LT, he will be able to check down more and force way less passes.

Apparently he's been working his tail off this offseason.

Jets '10

^^Sig From Nvot9
    J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Are you ******* serious?

Comment

Originally posted by throwback54milkman View Post
        I really see Sanchez coming very close to cracking the top 10. He matured SO much in the playoffs, and he became way more comfortable with Braylon. With the addition of pass catching RBs like Leon and LT, he will be able to check down more and force way less passes.

Jets '10
        LOL blatant homerism.

Rivers #1!

Comment

Drew Breeeeeeeeeessssss #1

Comment

ok there's been like 4 posts and the fail is astronomical.

first off: passer rating? can I get a ben roflcoptor over here?

and sanchez top 10? the only thing Sanchez is top 10 in QB's is terrible mustaches and hot dog eating contests.
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Jets '10
              That may be true, but I still don't see him entering the top 10, he's just in his second year, give him time.

I'm not going to give the exact rating but here's my rankings - the top 4 is somewhat interchangeable

1 - Peyton Manning - It was his first year with a re-vamped WR corp and they went to the Super Bowl. This year, he'll be getting Anthony Gonzalez back to a group with Collie, Garcon, Wayne, Clark, Addai, Brown.

2 - Aaron Rodgers - Had an amazing season last year and if the Packer's improve that o-line, he's only going to put up better numbers.

3 - Drew Brees - Him and Sean Payton will always have a dominate offense.

4 - Phillip Rivers - Retaining Floyd, Jackson and Sporles was huge.

5 - Matt Schuab - Had a breakout year in 09, if he can stay healthy, he'll have a repeat performance.

6 - Brett Favre - (If he returns)

7 - Tony Romo - If I had to predict a team in the super bowl, it would be the Cowboys under Tony Romo. He took a huge step forward last year, expect him to continue to improve. He has a loaded arsenal of weapons - Austin, Witten, Jones, Choice, Crayton Williams, and maybe even Barber.

8 - Matt Ryan - He had an off year in 09. Injuries to him and his supporting cast. If they can get it together

9 - Joe Flacco - All I hear about Flacco, is that he continues to improve. Adding Boldin and Stallworth will make things SO MUCH more easier for Flacco in his 3rd year. Mason will be lined up vs. the #2 corners and Stallworth, if he pans out, can finally give Flacco a reasonable deep threat. All the experts say a young QB's 3rd season, is the most important. So with all these new weapons, look for Flacco to have a breakout season.

10 - Tom Brady - Not that high on Brady and the Pat's this year. Moss is back to being a baby, Welker's status is unknown and if I'm right, Billichick will be cordinating both the offense and defense. Despite all this, Brady will still have a good season, but I don't see him in the ranks of Rivers, Rodgers, Manning or Brees, statistics wise.

Comment

I see Flacco in the top 10 but I am just not seeing Matt Ryan in there, to be honest I think Ryan will be a borderline top 10 for most of his career. He sort of reminds me of a more accurate Eli Manning but with a weaker arm.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Jets '10
                  I want to sig quote this so bad.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

1. Kevin Kolb - 4520 yards, 32 TDs, 15 INTs, 64.5%

Comment

1. Brees
                      2. Rivers
                      3. Palmer
                      4. Brady
                      5. Rodgers
                      6. Manning
                      7. Ryan
                      8. Schaub
                      9. Flacco
                      10. Kolb

Comment

SAM BRADFORD BABY
                        Going to OWN his rookie year.

Comment

1. derek anderson 158.3
                          2. brady quinn
                          3. kyle orton
                          4. jawalrus russel
                          5. chuck frye
                          6. tim tebow
                          7. trent edwards
                          8. antwan randel el
                          9. cleo lemon
                          10. mike vick

anderson vs. quinn in super bowl

Comment

You really think being healthy, having a better OL and having Nicks and Mario actually have some experience will make Eli's performance worse?

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Where's my buddy rc3 to make a case for JaWalrus Russell becoming a top 10 QB next year? ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information