• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Feely to Cardinals

http://twitter.com/espn/status/11484459905

I have no idea why the Jets let him go.

Comment

The Jets wanted him to take a pay cut and he said no. It's going to cost the Jets big time next season especially in the winter when sign a guy who couldnt kick indoors with Dallas.
      Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

Jay Feely will never be forgotten for his three missed field goals in Seattle that all would've won the game

Comment

Hooray! We can sign a FA! And it's funny that he talked about how great the locker room and situation was and how in the past he would've given up the extra money to play for the Super Bowl and yet he couldn't take the pay cut.

Corey Ivy or Frank Walker here we come?
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

He is a cute guy, making the Cardinals the best looking team in the NFL
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

big whoop?

Comment

I expect him to slap a police officers hand within the next week or so

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                  Hooray! We can sign a FA! And it's funny that he talked about how great the locker room and situation was and how in the past he would've given up the extra money to play for the Super Bowl and yet he couldn't take the pay cut.

Corey Ivy or Frank Walker here we come?
                  Corey Ivy blows a massive wiener.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                    Corey Ivy blows a massive wiener.
                    I'm not really a fan of either, but Rex seems to like going after guys he's coached. There really isn't much in FA anyway. I'd like to see us bring back Marques Douglas though.
                    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

maybe you should go after a kicker.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                        Jay Feely will never be forgotten for his three missed field goals in Seattle that all would've won the game
                        rackers wasnt much better.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

any FA the Jets sign has to sign a contarct for the same $$$ as the player that left signed for. I don't know what Feely's contract details were, but not many players want to sign for the same amount of $$$ as the kicker.

Comment

The most intriguing part of Feely to the Cards is how poorly Rackers agent handled it. He got a $2 Mill a year offer from the Cards. He sent them a counter offer and never heard back from them. He didn't even know the Cards were looking into other kickers. He said that he never had a chance to accept or reject the Cardinals offer. Isn't sending in a counter offer rejecting the original offer. The Cards did what any business would do and the moved on with a cheaper player. Rackers should have this agents head on the mantle. There is no way in hell he will get a $2 Mill a year contract from any other team in the NFL. His agent really screwed him.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information