No announcement yet.

Redskins pick up Willie Parker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parker could be a good ZBS runningback, why all the hate? Same with Portis, he was dirty in his short time with the Broncos system. Sure they're old, but this points to getting a young quarterback so that he'll have support with a run game.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
      Parker could be a good ZBS runningback, why all the hate? Same with Portis, he was dirty in his short time with the Broncos system. Sure they're old, but this points to getting a young quarterback so that he'll have support with a run game.
      This in no way points to getting a young quarterback
      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
        This in no way points to getting a young quarterback
        well i mean moreso allowing what the Jets did to Sanchez to happen, weening and supporting the QB into playing alongside a sturdy run game rather than just giving him the offense.

Comment

Funny how Portis has been injured for alot of his career, LJ had some off field issues but still thinks he can play and Willie was upset about his pt last year even though Mendy deserved that spot over him. Not sure what they are doing here and hopefully for Washington they can all work together..
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
            well i mean moreso allowing what the Jets did to Sanchez to happen, weening and supporting the QB into playing alongside a sturdy run game rather than just giving him the offense.
            its really not even that deep we are just trying to find a starting RB
            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

It's a non-salary cap year and all three are capable of being great. But also injury prone. It's not the worst move I have seen.

Comment

The real question should be, Why not bring them all in? What's the worst that could happen in a non capped year?

Comment

Be absolutely shocked if all 3 are there at the start of the season. Competition is healthy and on a team that had an awful offense last year, it is needed.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                    Be absolutely shocked if all 3 are there at the start of the season. Competition is healthy and on a team that had an awful offense last year, it is needed.
                    I totally agree. I would be rather surprised to see all 3 there. I wouldn't be shocked to see a mid/late round RB drafted either. Signs point to Hardesty.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
                    2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

If one does get cut, it should be Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
                        If one does get cut, it should be all of them.
                        Redskins need to start over at RB.

Comment

Scattergun free agent signings, get as many as you can, fire them all against a wall, keep the two that stick and draft the future.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information