Brian Westbrook Number 2 Player i would take

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
    Your crazy.....LJ should easily go above him. And if versatility is what ur going for, Reggie Bush is younger and will be better very soon.
    Easily? I don't see easily. I can certainly make a case for LJ as well, but Steven had more total yards last year and played behind a very young OL that was still learning things. He's a better receiver than LJ, which isn't a knock on LJ, but praise for SJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
      Your crazy.....LJ should easily go above him. And if versatility is what ur going for, Reggie Bush is younger and will be better very soon.

I hope your referring to westbrook..not the Armadillo
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaFootball View Post
        If We had a NFL draft and it was strictly for runningbacks, the number one would go LT, But then..Could number 2 go WestBrook? KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT RANKING RUNNINGBACKS THIS IS WHO YOU WOULD TAKE, I KNOW LARRY JOHNSON IS A BETTER R-U-N-N-I-N-G BACK BUT WESTBROOK IS MORE VERSITALE AND THE SECOND BIGGEST WEAPON IN THE NFL YOU CAN HAVE IN YOUR BACKFIELD, agree?

Deuce , cause he brings so much on the table. locker room , community , great character , well rounded , power and yards. he has no real weakness

Comment

Obviously LT is better. But Steven Jackson rushing stats were better, and surprisingly his recieving stats were alot better aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by GermanSaint View Post
            Deuce , cause he brings so much on the table. locker room , community , great character , well rounded , power and yards. he has no real weakness
            You win the award for biggest homer post of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
              I would take Steven Jackson over either of them.
              Amen to that.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaFootball View Post
                If We had a NFL draft and it was strictly for runningbacks, the number one would go LT, But then..Could number 2 go WestBrook? KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT RANKING RUNNINGBACKS THIS IS WHO YOU WOULD TAKE, I KNOW LARRY JOHNSON IS A BETTER R-U-N-N-I-N-G BACK BUT WESTBROOK IS MORE VERSITALE AND THE SECOND BIGGEST WEAPON IN THE NFL YOU CAN HAVE IN YOUR BACKFIELD, agree?
                Calm the hell down.

I'd prolly take... Caddilac?? I dunno, its hard to pick after LT.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
                  You win the award for biggest homer post of the year.
                  oh yeah thats pretty objectiv to hear that from a jets fan . sorry that i like the complete package of deuce ... yes im a homer cause i dont know better bout deuce ... :o

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
                    Yeah Reggie would without a doubt be my pick as the second best offensive weapon at HB. With LT of course being 1st. I could definetely see an argument being made for Westbrook as 2 or 3 though, he is a versatile player and a playmaker who you can build an offense around. There are of course guys like LJ and Steven jackson who are workhorse backs...It depends on what kind of offense you run.
                    Why would you take Bush over Westbrook when he doesn't do anything better than him? If anything, Westbrook is the player that Reggie Bush one day hopes to be.

Comment

Originally posted by GermanSaint View Post
                      oh yeah thats pretty objectiv to hear that from a jets fan . sorry that i like the complete package of deuce ... yes im a homer cause i dont know better bout deuce ... :o
                      Yes but how can you possibly take Deuce over Jackson, Westbrook, Gore, LJ, and others. Heck, Deuce may not even be the best RB (When I say RB I don't mean just as a runner) on your team!

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        Why would you take Bush over Westbrook when he doesn't do anything better than him? If anything, Westbrook is the player that Reggie Bush one day hopes to be.
                        Westbrook is my favorite player but I'd take Jackson over him.

Comment

You want to talk versatile how about Mr. Steven Jackson

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            Yeah. The only reasoning I could see is injury, and one thinking that Bush may have less injury problems...

But that's completely speculation, anyways.

LT
                            Jackson
                            Westbrook
                            LJ
                            Gore/Edge/Portis.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
                              Easily? I don't see easily. I can certainly make a case for LJ as well, but Steven had more total yards last year and played behind a very young OL that was still learning things. He's a better receiver than LJ, which isn't a knock on LJ, but praise for SJ.
                              I am talking about Westbrook. I would take LJ over Jackson, but i could see the argument for jackson being made.
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                                Calm the hell down.

I'd prolly take... Caddilac?? I dunno, its hard to pick after LT.
                                The homer in me agrees with you

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information