Brian Westbrook Number 2 Player i would take

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Westbrook Number 2 Player i would take

If We had a NFL draft and it was strictly for runningbacks, the number one would go LT, But then..Could number 2 go WestBrook? KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT RANKING RUNNINGBACKS THIS IS WHO YOU WOULD TAKE, I KNOW LARRY JOHNSON IS A BETTER R-U-N-N-I-N-G BACK BUT WESTBROOK IS MORE VERSITALE AND THE SECOND BIGGEST WEAPON IN THE NFL YOU CAN HAVE IN YOUR BACKFIELD, agree?

I would take Steven Jackson over either of them.

Comment

Well I'd go with Bush because of age and versitlity. Jackson would be high also, LT and West would also be up there.

If it's this year LT, then Larry Johnson then West for me

Comment

i would pick them in this order

LT
        LJ
        Steven Jackson
        Frank Gore
        Shaun Alexander
        Reggie Bush
        Brian Westbrook

Comment

I'm not gonna lie... i'd draft Jones-Drew over either of them. This kid is going to be GREAT! Just a fast, quick, hard running back... with great character.
          Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            i would pick them in this order

LT
            LJ
            Steven Jackson
            Frank Gore
            Shaun Alexander
            Reggie Bush
            Brian Westbrook
            I like that list, though Gore has to go below all of them due to his knee and shoulder injury history. 1 good season doesn't make him that valuable...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post
              I'm not gonna lie... i'd draft Jones-Drew over either of them. This kid is going to be GREAT! Just a fast, quick, hard running back... with great character.
              plus he is a good returner and can catch out of the backfield

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Reggie, Mo, Maroney have chance to be great

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Steven Jackson before anybody else besides LT.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Yeah Reggie would without a doubt be my pick as the second best offensive weapon at HB. With LT of course being 1st. I could definetely see an argument being made for Westbrook as 2 or 3 though, he is a versatile player and a playmaker who you can build an offense around. There are of course guys like LJ and Steven jackson who are workhorse backs...It depends on what kind of offense you run.

Comment

Check the Sig.
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I'll jump on Steven Jackson next. No, he doesn't have burner speed but that's about the only knock against him, if it's even a knock. If he continues developing, he'll be a monster.

Comment

i also like steven jackson alot but no one can say he is better than LT

Comment

Your crazy.....LJ should easily go above him. And if versatility is what ur going for, Reggie Bush is younger and will be better very soon.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioState View Post
                              i also like steven jackson alot but no one can say he is better than LT
                              I don't think anyone's saying anyone is better than LT. More of discussing who's the next best ...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information