The Best Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
    Because he doesn't run the ball. And don't give me that 1,000 yard crap, he isn't a RB, he is an athlete.

he does too run the ball
    and does and gets 1000 yards
    wow just because the eagles r better u always gotta hate on them
    get over it damn

Comment

Originally posted by hugepunch View Post
      deuce a top 3 nfc rb? dont you think your being a little bit of a homer?
      Deuce might not be top 3 because there are so many other talented guys, but he is close.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Ill take Jackson. Hes alot better runner than Westbrook, and his recieving stats are every bit impressive for his size.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
          Since these threads are completely intended for blind homerism.....

It's ridiculous. Someone will make a thread on the best CB in a divison, just so they can recognize a player on their team. Who the hell cares who the best CB in the NFC East is? It pisses me off.

Just for you, Steven Jackson is overrated.

Comment

Big Brandon Jacobs.

Its Steven Jackson, followed by Westbrook imo

Comment

Originally posted by hugepunch View Post
              deuce a top 3 nfc rb? dont you think your being a little bit of a homer?
              do you want to kick him out of the top 3 cause of one injury-plaqued season ? he was about 70 % last season and has showed was he is able to do.

a (complete) healthy mcallister is a top 5 NFL RB

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                Who got it last year.
                NOT Alexander, so he lost it. Doesn't mean he is superior over the Armadillo because he won it over 700 days ago.
                Thank you.
                Shaun was hurt all year therefore in theory he can not prevent himself from losing the MVP title. The last full season Alexander played in, he was MVP.
                I'm not 100% sure but didn't Alexander put up the most amount of TD's in a two year span when he won the MVP added w/ the year before? Yea, Alexander is the best in the NFC when healthy.
                INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

IF BUT WHEN COULD SHOULD.

Steven Jackson, any day of the week, year, healthy, sick.
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by GermanSaint View Post
                    do you want to kick him out of the top 3 cause of one injury-plaqued season ? he was about 70 % last season and has showed was he is able to do.

a (complete) healthy mcallister is a top 5 NFL RB
                    no i just dont think hes a top 3 back thats just my opinion. hes a good rb but now your really pushing it saying hes a top 5 nfl rb.

Comment

• Portis-Still young and boat loads of talent.
                      Gore-Young, this year was a flash, he needs to show that its the beginning of the light.
                      Edge- on the downside but still versatile. still talented.
                      Mcgahee-Kinda a jerk. But more potential than most other backs.(#2 of potential on this list behind Gore)
                      Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                      Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                        IF BUT WHEN COULD SHOULD.

Steven Jackson, any day of the week, year, healthy, sick.
                        I'll admit Steven Jackson is good enough to be the best, but he hasn't put up #'s comparable to Alexander in his prime. Therefore I feel that the nod has to go to Shaun. 48 TD's in two years. I'de like to see Steven Jackson do that first before he is annointed the best NFC running back.

If you want to crown him, than crown his ass.
                        INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• how has no one mentioned the obvious best, Najeh Davenport?

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Your next thread should be what RB from the U is on a west coast team with the initials FG?

Comment

• right now Frank Gore

Comment

• Maurice Drew.

Yes, he's THAT good. He is transcendent of conferences.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information