The Best Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugepunch View Post
    no i just dont think hes a top 3 back thats just my opinion. hes a good rb but now your really pushing it saying hes a top 5 nfl rb.
    he is only a hand full of years in the NFL and broke several franchise rushing records, plus he was near to a 10 games 100y + season, he cant be ignored. especially behind one dimension guys like tiki , westbrook , dunn etc.

Comment

• Best CB in NFC North

I think it's AL Harris..............many WR have said so and he is a shutdown guy who wont get all the interceptions but it feared by QB's.

*NFC NORTH IN POLL..........MY BAD!
      Last edited by gbpackers0065; 03-13-2007, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• portis and gore , edge is overrated and mcgahee is nothing special

Comment

• i like al harris a lot

Comment

• I think these threads are ridiculous (nothing personal against you), but to answer the question, I think it's Al Harris as well ... relative to last season's performance. He is older, so you never know when skill depreciation occurs.

Comment

• The NFL North? Is that a combination of them both?

And Chad Johnson said that over a year ago. People really need to get over that. He says that about a lot of players he faces. He's not an NFL scout.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• i agree. my choice would be al harris . he is a playmaker and a very good cover corner at all. after him it would be peanuts from the bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by GermanSaint View Post
                  he is only a hand full of years in the NFL and broke several franchise rushing records, plus he was near to a 10 games 100y + season, he cant be ignored. especially behind one dimension guys like tiki , westbrook , dunn etc.
                  did you just mention duece mcallister and tiki barber in the same paragraph?

Tiki Barber is only the 3rd RB in NFL history to reach 10,000 rushing and 5,000 receiving. Joining Marcus Allen and Marshall Faulk.

Comment

• Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                    I think it's AL Harris..............many WR have said so and he is a shutdown guy who wont get all the interceptions but it feared by QB's.
                    AL HARRIS IS A TOP 5 CB!!!! There now everyone on here can start calling us Packer fans homers for thinking Harris is good. Let it begin.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      And Chad Johnson said that over a year ago. People really need to get over that. He says that about a lot of players he faces. He's not an NFL scout.
                      roy williams said it this year

Comment

• THis is a tough one, but I chose Al Harris. Nathan Vasher and Charles Tillman are both zone CB, nothing more. They are both very overrated IMO, and in man-to-man they would be torched all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugepunch View Post
                          did you just mention duece mcallister and tiki barber in the same paragraph?

Tiki Barber is only the 3rd RB in NFL history to reach 10,000 rushing and 5,000 receiving. Joining Marcus Allen and Marshall Faulk.
                          cant even spell his name right , i cant respect you . deuce is a VERY BETTER talent than tiki , but he dont have this OL and D# to produce

Comment

• Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                            THis is a tough one, but I chose Al Harris. Nathan Vasher and Charles Tillman are both zone CB, nothing more. They are both very overrated IMO, and in man-to-man they would be torched all day.

but none of them compare or as good as terrance newman huh

oh and tillman is a really good man to man corner

Comment

• Originally posted by GermanSaint View Post
                              cant even spell his name right , i cant respect you . deuce is a VERY BETTER talent than tiki , but he dont have this OL and D# to produce
                              lol.... ok buddy.

Comment

• 1-Portis (probably the 4th or 5th best back in the NFL, proved it in 2 different cities)

2-Gore (up and comer who looks like he is gonna be a good back - top 5 in league maybe)

3-James (great all around back. Won't ever get #s he did with Manning and that awesome Indy offense, but should have 3 or 4 more 1000+ yard years and maybe 1 or 2 more 10 TD years)

4-McGahee (average back, not a franchise player, but still good for 1000+ yards yearly)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information