No announcement yet.

The Best Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is anyone else goign to chime in hear or what? this guy is the largest homer ive seen since tnew41.

Comment

• The Best Players

Instead of having numerous threads started each day about who are the best players per position and division, put your rankings here. hopefully this will end the clutter.

Comment

• Thank you for pointing that out. Tillman plays a lot of man-to-man, as our defense isn't a traditional cover 2. Babich said that our defense is probably only in the cover 2 about 20% of the time.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Al Harris followed by Antoine Winfield closely, funny enough there two of the most underrated Corners in the NFL.
          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• terrence newman = best at all position. possibly could be the best kicker ever.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              The NFL North? Is that a combination of them both?

And Chad Johnson said that over a year ago. People really need to get over that. He says that about a lot of players he faces. He's not an NFL scout.
              I NOT basing it off what he said, but I do think that Chad is a great student of the game. Harris is definatly the top CB in the NFCN, and should have made the Pro Bowl in '04, that still bothers me. Winfield is a close second. Suprised Winfield hasnt been voted for yet.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Peyton Manning will retire as the best QB ever. Hes in the top 10 as of now for me.

^tek

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  The NFL North? Is that a combination of them both?

And Chad Johnson said that over a year ago. People really need to get over that. He says that about a lot of players he faces. He's not an NFL scout.
                  P-L brought up links with a half a dozen corners Chad Johnson called the 'best,' yet homers adhere to his word as if it were gospel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                    P-L brought up links with a half a dozen corners Chad Johnson called the 'best,' yet homers adhere to his word as if it were gospel.
                    None of us GB fans are basing it off that. We're basing it off how he shutsdown WRs.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• I voted for Antoine Winfield because he is a wonderful tackler and he had a huge hit against Green Bay. I think he is the best corner overall in the North, but they all have different talents.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• It is mentioned almost everytime Al Harris is brought up. Before that most people didn't care about Harris, now he's the most underrated player in the league.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Ronde Barber>Terence Newman

This comment alone should fuel this thread once TNewFan sees it.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                            1-Portis (probably the 4th or 5th best back in the NFL, proved it in 2 different cities)

2-Gore (up and comer who looks like he is gonna be a good back - top 5 in league maybe)

3-James (great all around back. Won't ever get #s he did with Manning and that awesome Indy offense, but should have 3 or 4 more 1000+ yard years and maybe 1 or 2 more 10 TD years)

4-McGahee (average back, not a franchise player, but still good for 1000+ yards yearly)

i disagree i think mcgahee is much mroe then an average back he's been lacking in production due to bad Oline and injuries but he is a very good back IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                              terrence newman = best at all position. possibly could be the best kicker ever.
                              Quoting TNewFan41 wins you no support, not even having the greatest player of alltime in Clarence Moore will help you for quoting him. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                                Ronde Barber>Terence Newman

This comment alone should fuel this thread once TNewFan sees it.
                                Agreed, Barber is a beast.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information