Randy Moss, Deal Very Close

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    They run the WCO...isn't Randy Moss in the WCO kind of counterintuitive?

Theyre better off getting one of these young promising WRs in the draft. They have a nice young unit so far, they don't want to ruin their progress with a potential lockerroom cancer.

Moss should go to a team that is missing the one key link to being top tier. He'd look good in a Jags uniform. Especially with Leftwich's cannon.
    Driver west coast on one side, Jennings west coast on the other side in the slot, Moss....just run towards the end zone in case Favre is looking for a TD. It's a fit for Favre. Just ask him. FAVRE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Amazing how 65% of Green Bay fans polled don't want Moss. If Moss is traded to Green Bay and is out of line once, Thompson may find himself in the unemployment line.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        The last three years.

Randy Moss

49 catches 767 yards 13 TD's
        60 catches 1005 yards 8 TD's
        42 catches 553 yards 3 TD's

Eddie Kennison

62 cathces 1086 yards 8 TD's
        68 catches 1102 yards 5 TD's
        53 catches 860 yards 5 TD's

And people still want to say Moss is one of the better WR's in the NFL why???
        yet when he had a ok qb in Oakland he manged to put up 1000 yards and maybe he was hurt for 3 games the year before thats why he only has 767 yards oh by the way if u think Collins and Walter are better qb then Green there something wrong with u.

Comment

Believe what you want the guy doesn't even try unless he knows the ball is coming to him he takes plays off left and right and won't go over the middle. GB fans can think and hope all they want that they are getting Moss of 5 or 6th years ago but not going to happen. You better win your first 3 games or he will call it a season and just pack it in like he did with the Raiders.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              If by sweeten the pot you mean make it smell like **** I would agree. Nobody wants your garbage, not even the Raiders.
              Well that comment was mostly tongue in cheek, I was thinking it would sweeten the pot for us.
              Originally posted by njx9
              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

The last three years.

Randy Moss

Eddie Kennison

Moss probably played in about 2/3 of the games as Kennison, and he *still* had 6 more TD's.

Moss had no reason to try. He was on a horrible team, he had a horrible QB, and he was injured.

Now, he has a QB he has said he respects, a QB that can throw the deep ball, and a team that could be over .500.

Comment

I don't know if I like the 2nd rounder but I trust TT

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Believe what you want the guy doesn't even try unless he knows the ball is coming to him he takes plays off left and right and won't go over the middle. GB fans can think and hope all they want that they are getting Moss of 5 or 6th years ago but not going to happen. You better win your first 3 games or he will call it a season and just pack it in like he did with the Raiders.
                    I dont see that happening, Moss has to respect the team because he has Favre thorwing him the ball and his contract is only for 2 years so if he doenst fell like he wants to play we still have talent behind him that we can use and he can be cut.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                      Moss has to respect the team
                      Are we still talking about the same player? I'm a Chiefs fan but have always liked GB so I hope it works out for you guys I'm just saying don't hold your breath.

Comment

The last three years.

Randy Moss

Eddie Kennison

His first year in Oakland, he was leading the league in receiving...until he got hurt and was never the same after that. Last year, he was in that sad excuse for an NFL offense. Amazing he stilll got 42 catches.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                          Amazing how 65% of Green Bay fans polled don't want Moss. If Moss is traded to Green Bay and is out of line once, Thompson may find himself in the unemployment line.
                          That's BS. Those "fans" probably just watch Packer games with their wives and then don't follow the rest of it(offseason, draft, etc.). And i expect that many of them were also thinking that Gado would be the starter for years to come. TT won't change his mind just because those fans are more concerned with not having Moss than winning. Even if he Moss comes to Green Bay and still has problems TT better not and will not get fired.

Comment

Hey, I was hoping Gado COULD be the starter for years to come. But I knew it was a pipe dream. How awesome would that story have been?
                            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                              Hey, I was hoping Gado COULD be the starter for years to come. But I knew it was a pipe dream. How awesome would that story have been?
                              I never bought into it and I never liked him. Sure good story, but that's it. He doesn't have good speed, not good power, not great vision, hands eh, really he was very lucky that he had that kind of success. The Morency trade was a complete steal.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                                I was waiting for you to say something like that. The Packers trigger something in you, you always take a shot at em, lol.
                                Good, it isn't only packer fans that have realized this. I find him to be one of the least homerist posters on this board, except when it comes to the Packers. Even when he talks about the bears he is fine, but if it is about the packers, it is the most homer poster on this board.
                                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information