Randy Moss

49 catches 767 yards 13 TD's
    60 catches 1005 yards 8 TD's
    42 catches 553 yards 3 TD's

Eddie Kennison

62 cathces 1086 yards 8 TD's
    68 catches 1102 yards 5 TD's
    53 catches 860 yards 5 TD's

And people still want to say Moss is one of the better WR's in the NFL why???
    Green and Huard or Collins and Walter, Kennison has a better QB plain as that

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

please, no, i really don't want him.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        Believe what you want the guy doesn't even try unless he knows the ball is coming to him he takes plays off left and right and won't go over the middle. GB fans can think and hope all they want that they are getting Moss of 5 or 6th years ago but not going to happen. You better win your first 3 games or he will call it a season and just pack it in like he did with the Raiders.
        i dont understand your point of posting those stats though, i know your not arguingg eddie kennison is better then randy moss, or anywhere near as good....

everyone seems to forget he was playing in oakland, so why would you hold those stats against him? he cant run deep routes like he did in minny because they dont have time, then they are playing musical chairs with qb's, playingg with a rookie at qb, no o line....

posting that was useless, everyone keeps crying about "decling player" like marvin harrison is 23 years old, randy moss still have 4 REALLY good years left in him, but dont hold what oakland has done on offense all on him

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Compare Moss to Ronald Curry, you might be suprised.

Comment

Moss can still be good if he wants to play. That is a big "if" tho...

Hopefully this deal gets done.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              If by sweeten the pot you mean make it smell like **** I would agree. Nobody wants your garbage, not even the Raiders.
              The Raiders have expressed interst in KGB and Corey Williams according to the latest article that made this trade speculation pop up agian, but yeah, your right.

******* For Packer fans... For anyone who would like to see moss or not see moss in GB you can call this number and take the poll to be reviewed by Bob Harlan himself...( call during hours of course) Apparently the poll is in favor of the Packers landing moss according to the lady who was on the phone conducting the poll with me. &*%#$

920.569.7500 Green bay Packers Front office.. SAY NO!

This proves that they are seriously considering moss. I mean the Packers FO has a hotline set up.

I don't know how much longer this poll will be avialable b/c the last time I called they said to just send a fax or letter because of the mass amount of calls they were recieving.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                That sounds a lot like the rumor I saw last week..
                yeah im pretty sure thats the exact same rumor.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                  I am thrilled about this. Because now there is no way Calvin Johnson falls to Tampa Bay.
                  After Russell's good workout today and the fact that QB is about 100x more important of a position than WR, I wouldn't doubt that Oakland stays with Russell even if they get rid of Moss

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                    After Russell's good workout today and the fact that QB is about 100x more important of a position than WR, I wouldn't doubt that Oakland stays with Russell even if they get rid of Moss
                    Yeah, I was being optimistic. A man can dream!

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                      Yeah but name the last WR prospect as good as Calvin Johnson.................keep thinking

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

andre johnson?

Comment

Randy Moss?!?!?!?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I hope Moss returns to the NFC North... Charles Tillman could once again own him.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Good, don't want him to go to Tampa. They are practically in our division because we play them almost every year -_-.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                                I hope Moss returns to the NFC North... Charles Tillman could once again own him.
                                Driver, Moss, and Jennings against Tillman, Vasher, and manning.

Good match up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information