Randy Moss, Deal Very Close

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    The Raiders have expressed interst in KGB and Corey Williams according to the latest article that made this trade speculation pop up agian, but yeah, your right.

******* For Packer fans... For anyone who would like to see moss or not see moss in GB you can call this number and take the poll to be reviewed by Bob Harlan himself...( call during hours of course) Apparently the poll is in favor of the Packers landing moss according to the lady who was on the phone conducting the poll with me. &*%#$

920.569.7500 Green bay Packers Front office.. SAY NO!

This proves that they are seriously considering moss. I mean the Packers FO has a hotline set up.

I don't know how much longer this poll will be avialable b/c the last time I called they said to just send a fax or letter because of the mass amount of calls they were recieving.
    i'm gonna try calling that.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

i won't believe it until it is official

Comment

Originally posted by OhioState View Post
        i won't believe it until it is official
        Good for you, too be bad nobody anounced a trade yet. A "deal" of sorts has been made but that hasnt been made official
        I also tried calling

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          Driver, Moss, and Jennings against Tillman, Vasher, and manning.

Good match up.
          I got a feeling that if the Packers aquire moss they would be running alot of that 4 reciever set we saw last year. Driver, Moss, Jennings, Robinson/Martin = nasty. Too bad the Packers have ****** TEs.

However, despite my pipe dreams I will still not support a randy Moss transaction unless Lord Favre publicly anounnces his approval.
          Last edited by TitleTown088; 03-14-2007, 08:12 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I was truly hoping for Aaron Rodgers, but hey a second round pick for Moss aint bad. But if we trade Moss and dont get a QB back and dont pick Russel, I am gonna feel pretty ****** about our QB situation, even though I do want CJ.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
              I was truly hoping for Aaron Rodgers, but hey a second round pick for Moss aint bad. But if we trade Moss and dont get a QB back and dont pick Russel, I am gonna feel pretty ****** about our QB situation, even though I do want CJ.
              The Raiders will always be needing more regardless of what moves they make

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Getting Randy Moss in a trade would be dumb. He says he would try for Brett Favre, but that doesn't mean he will. He has terrible work ethics and would be a bad locker romm guy. This draft is deep with wide receivers, so they can find one in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Microphon200 View Post
                  Getting Randy Moss in a trade would be dumb. He says he would try for Brett Favre, but that doesn't mean he will. He has terrible work ethics and would be a bad locker romm guy. This draft is deep with wide receivers, so they can find one in the draft.
                  That's still a very possible occurence

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Yeah, I honestly don't see the point of trading for someone like Moss if you must give up a 2nd rounder or more. . I'm actually quite content with the Packers WRs. I don't see the absolute need for Moss. If he could be had at a really good price it could be a different story however.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                      I got a feeling that if the Packers aquire moss they would be running alot of that 4 reciever set we saw last year. Driver, Moss, Jennings, Robinson/Martin = nasty. Too bad the Packers have ****** TEs.

However, despite my pipe dreams I will still not support a randy Moss transaction unless Lord Favre publicly anounnces his approval.
                      I believe the Great Lord has.

Moss respects Favre unlike his previous QB's

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Yeah, I heard a rumor somewhere about Aaron Rodgers being a part of this trade but there being a hangup on whether GreenBay should give up a 2007 conditional pick to the Raiders in case Rodgers sucks next year, or if Oakland would accept a 2008 conditional so he'd have 2 years in Oakland before the pick was decided as a 3rd rounder or a 7th rounder, etc.

Anyway, if Oakland does trade Moss and gets Rodgers out of it, then Johnson will certainly be a Raider and Russell will certainly be a Brown.

Comment

Follow both Michael Smith and my own logic and get the Packers 2nd rounder for Moss and trade your original 2nd rounder pick, #33 for Matt Shaub, that way everyone is happy. You get a frachise QB, who is farmiliar with Greg Knapp and justin Griffith, a francise WR (CJ), the falcons get more picks and the Bucs still dont get CJ.

If the packers trade Rodgers for Moss that would be so dumb of the packers, he is the QB of the future of Farve ever leaves
                          Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                            Good, don't want him to go to Tampa. They are practically in our division because we play them almost every year -_-.
                            Once again, this doesn't mean Oakland takes CJ at all.....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              Oh I like Vince. I just find it incredibly unrealistic that KGB would have the value to bump it from a 2nd pick down to a 3rd.

Now, maybe a 2nd and KGB instead of a 2nd and a conditional 2008 pick I could see.

Packers fans seem stuck to the idea that they aren't going to give up a 2nd round pick. It's going to happen exactly how I predicted in the Moss thread. If they can pull it off for less than the value of a 2nd I will give them the ol' Tip O' the Hat. But I doubt it.
                              Lmao. You have no clue what your talking about.

TT will never give up a 2nd round pick.

If KGB is involved it would be along with a 4th...MAYBE a 3rd.

Our GM would never get raped in a deal, unlike the Bears with Thomas Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                                Once again, this doesn't mean Oakland takes CJ at all.....
                                Whatever helps you sleep at night.

they get smoked.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information