Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
    No LT/Turner=invalid list.
    That's not really a tandem though. It's 90% Tomlinson, and Turner comes in when the game is over with in the 4th Quarter.

Comment

I agree with where the Jets are. No nigher nor lower.

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
        There are even 10 tandems? lol.
        I actually agree with you there. Some of those tandems are mediocre at best.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

How are Rhodes and Jordan on that list.Both are backups at best.It shouold be RHodes and Fargas.Leave Jordan out.Hes a wasted investment.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
            Fred Taylor + Greg Jones + Maurice Jones-Drew>any other runningback platoon in the NFL.
            Deuce McAllister + Mike Karney + Reggie Bush > Jax.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I hate how morons think DeAngelo Williams can't carry the load. He's not even that small. He's very strong for his frame and is basically a Priest Holmes Clone.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                I hate how morons think DeAngelo Williams can't carry the load. He's not even that small. He's very strong for his frame and is basically a Priest Holmes Clone.
                Well he has had injury problems, hasn't he? Isn't that what carrying the load is about, staying healthy?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I think the NFC South is a R.B.B.C division. None of the Running Backs are known for durability. I don't trust any of them to carry the load by themselves, and play all 16 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                    Deuce McAllister + Mike Karney + Reggie Bush > Jax.
                    How about we settle for a tie? ;)

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Priest and Larry before Larry became what he is.
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                        How about we settle for a tie? ;)
                        Deal. :)

I think the NFC South is a R.B.B.C division. None of the Running Backs are known for durability. I don't trust any of them to carry the load by themselves, and play all 16 games.
                        Erm, McAllister was known as a workhorse back before his major knee injury two seasons ago.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Even in his prime, before the ACL tear, he still missed some games. Though when I made my post I wasn't referring to 2-3 years ago.

Comment

Dully noted.

Comment

I highly disagree with the Saints at #1.
                              HALL OF FAMER!
                              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                                Well he has had injury problems, hasn't he? Isn't that what carrying the load is about, staying healthy?
                                He's had an ankle injury when an OT rolled onto him as he was being tackled...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information