Top 10 running back Tandems in the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
    I highly disagree with the Saints at #1.
    who would you like instead?

i personally dont care enough to think

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
      He's had an ankle injury when an OT rolled onto him as he was being tackled...
      I was referring to college as well, but your point is taken.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Portis and Betts
        MJD and Fred the toolman Taylor
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
          who would you like instead?

i personally dont care enough to think

I like Taylor and Jones-Drew, because both of them are effectve RBs, where as Reggie Bush is not a great strait up RB. You have to create different ways to get the ball into his hands because he cant run between the tackles, and alot of the time he can get outside like everyone thought he would be able to.

I'd also take Thomas Jones and Leon Washington over Bush and McAllister but mainly because I think TJ is a great RB, and Washington is a very good compliment to him.

And dont get me wrong I think Deuce McAlister is awesome but Reggie Bush as a RB is overrated.
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I like Taylor and Jones-Drew, because both of them are effectve RBs, where as Reggie Bush is not a great strait up RB. You have to create different ways to get the ball into his hands because he cant run between the tackles, and alot of the time he can get outside like everyone thought he would be able to.

I'd also take Thomas Jones and Leon Washington over Bush and McAllister but mainly because I think TJ is a great RB, and Washington is a very good compliment to him.

And dont get me wrong I think Deuce McAlister is awesome but Reggie Bush as a RB is overrated.
            i love Drew ive been a fan since i used to watch him in high school

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

He is amazing I was really hoping he was gonna be the Ravens 2nd rd pick last year.
              HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

He is amazing I was really hoping he was gonna be the Ravens 2nd rd pick last year.
                i was really dissapointed when he was at UCLA. every time i watched a game i just wanted them to give him the ball more. he is an amazing back and i would kill to have him on the ravens. not a cool person but like a drifter or something

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  Fred Taylor + Greg Jones + Maurice Jones-Drew>any other runningback platoon in the NFL.
                  i agree with that fully...health may be a concern, if all 3 can play full strength, but look out if so...greg jones=beastly

I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    Fred Taylor + Greg Jones + Maurice Jones-Drew>any other runningback platoon in the NFL.
                    Quote for the damn truth and were screwed, the bowling ball gives me nightmares :(...............Two times a season......:(

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

I'm with you all the way on that, good post.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
                        I'm with you all the way on that, good post.
                        Thank you smitty, but nobody likes a brown nose..........except me!!!! REP POINTS FOR YOU!
                        HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Fred Taylor has always been a feature back. Maurice Drew will be a fantastic complementary back--- 15-20 carries a game, but he'll always have to complement or be complemented to excel. Though he could probably be the undisputed #1 RB in a West Coast offense like Philly's.

And Greg Jones is the closer. Ultimately, Drew and Jones will be a scary tandem. They complement each other so well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                            That's not really a tandem though. It's 90% Tomlinson, and Turner comes in when the game is over with in the 4th Quarter.
                            yeah, if you just look at stats that is true. however, turner was hobbled a bit with a nagging injury that limited his playing time. between the san francisco game(week 6) and the seattle game(week 16) he only had 28 carries. on the season he only had 80 carries for 502 yards to LT's 348 carries for 1,815 yards. So, LT wouldn't have had the year he had if Turner had recovered faster, but they both would have had comparable numbers i would assume. Regardless, it's still a travesty that they're not on that list over thomas jones and leon washington AT LEAST.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                            Titty sprinkles

Comment

Wow, I'm a Jets' fan and I wouldn't take TJ and Leon over Deuce and Reggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
                                Wow, I'm a Jets' fan and I wouldn't take TJ and Leon over Deuce and Reggie.
                                Well I would, because I believe Thomas Jones to be the most underrated RB in the NFL, and I believe Reggie Bush to be completely overrated as a RB.
                                HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information