• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splat View Post
    What the hell is Denver doing?

This pretty much sums it up.

Comment

the broncos are def cleaning house. wow the eagles with another good offseason move.

scary to think what they can do in the draft with all those picks

Comment

Originally posted by JHasley10 View Post
        the broncos are def cleaning house. wow the eagles with another good offseason move.

scary to think what they can do in the draft with all those picks
        Was it the 2nd round nickle back or blocking TE that made you scared?

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
          Was it the 2nd round nickle back or blocking TE that made you scared?
          no that they can trade up into the top 10 and select a guy like eric berry or even derrick morgan.

Comment

tony "i cant wait for the season to be over" scheffler is a one dimensional, injury prone, self absorbed p.o.s....denver did well to get a high fifth for him
            Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
            Ain't takin no shorts no more

Comment

Sooo...anyone else on the Broncos worth trading away? Elvis I guess.

Jamal Williams maybe :)

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post

come on man..shot high. ask for Champ Bailey or even Ryan Clady

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post

I'd take D.J. Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by JHasley10 View Post
                    come on man..shot high. ask for Champ Bailey or even Ryan Clady
                    This is actually a great point...wtf is Denver doing hanging onto Champ? Either you're rebuilding or you're not, and when you're trading away your talent for picks, you're rebuilding. A contender would pick up Champ in a heartbeat for a better price than he's worth.

Comment

a fast athletic linebacker who was great player on a terrible team who started to play like he didn't care which is what a lot of talented players look at moss on the raiders ,Thomas Jones on the cardinals

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                          Denver got ripped off in my opinion. Good trade for Detroit though, not sure what Philly sees in Sims.
                          http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ims-to-philly/

Detroit gets 7th from Denver + Scheffler
                          Philly gets Sims (who blows chunks)
                          Denver gets a fifth from Philly

Yeah denver moved up 2 rounds (5th to 7th) and lost Tony Scheffler. Bad, bad trade.

I hope this means we'll go to a 2 TE mode, and doesn't say too much about Pettigrew's knee :o... that would suck. Although on the bright side at least it's unfortunate injury and not busting that ends his career. After so many years of Millen even that feels like a victory.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Canton45 View Post
                            a fast athletic linebacker who was great player on a terrible team who started to play like he didn't care which is what a lot of talented players look at moss on the raiders ,Thomas Jones on the cardinals
                            Except for the fact that he was only good when Shaun Rogers was in town.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Except for the fact that he was only good when Shaun Rogers was in town.
                              and sucked at every ball except football since.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

It wasnít much of a risk for the Eagles since they only gave up a 5th round pick, and Ernie Sims has put up some good numbers in the past but has been stuck on a bad Lions defense. I havenít really watched him play before though but he isnít getting good remarks here from Lions fans. I remember liking him a lot coming out of college.

The Lions got the best deal here, they didnít give up much at all for a pass catching TE, I donít know how Denver benefited from this trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information