3-Way Trade: Lions, Broncos, Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Monomach View Post
    That really is truly epic. I knew things got bad up there, but I didn't imagine it was even possible for Millen to be that bad. You'd think throwing a dart at a draft guide could find you at least one guy who'd stick.
    Especially when you consider how terrible the current Lions are. You don't have to be very good to be starting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
      Especially when you consider how terrible the current Lions are. You don't have to be very good to be starting.
      Ernie Sims started eight games for crying out loud.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Millen's ineptness sometimes make me sit back and question how good the some of the current Lions players are. Like for example, is DeAndre Levy actually a very good linebacker or is he just so much better than Ernie Sims that he looks that way?

Comment

• Millen, did some horendous management of this team, thru so many years. But that does not mean anyone who is bad can come in and start for the team. Millen is no longer here, and this team is getting better. There not going to pick up any bum and insert him as a starter, not any longer. Mayhew is a real GM!

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

• Not sure how I ended up back in this thread - but this has basically turned into the Broncos trading Scheffler for Perrish Cox. Based on the preseason and needs - I would say that this is looking like a pretty damn fine trade for McD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
              Not sure how I ended up back in this thread - but this has basically turned into the Broncos trading Scheffler for Perrish Cox. Based on the preseason and needs - I would say that this is looking like a pretty damn fine trade for McD.
              They also traded Earl Thomas for a year of Alphonso Smith and the crappy Gronkowski brother.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Sims has been very solid to good in preseason. Lets see if that translates to the regular season.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information