Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
    His stats are down because:

a) He has had injuries the past couple years.

b) He played on the worst offense in a loooong time last year.

c) Playing for said offense makes him not care.

He is still good because:

a) He still retains the same skill set that made him the most dangerous weapon in the NFL.

b) Aside from last year, he was leading the league in stats until he got injured.

c) You have no proof that he is a cancer. Just because some useless idiot (yourself) sits back and proclaims someone a cancer, does not really make him a cancer. Once again, Doug Gabriel wouldn't ask New England to trade for Moss if Moss was such a "cancer."
    A. He is far from the most dangerous "weapon" in the NFL anymore. He is not even the most danderous weapon on his team. Ron Curry had a better year.

B. And when Moss came back he was a shell of his former self.

C. How about asking Tyler Brayton what he thinks of Moss? He certainly has made his feeling known about Moss and Moss costing Oakland games. Doug Gabriel was a 3rd string WR at New England who was cut. What does he know? Bill Bellichuk knows more about team chemistry and that is why he won't have Moss in New England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Empire View Post
      Why? That doesn't prove anything.
      Why would the GM say it if it's not true? It would only make him out to be a liar if they traded Rogers for Moss.

Comment

• Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
        Why would the GM say it if it's not true? It would only make him out to be a liar if they traded Rogers for Moss.
        Ok, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. But I can't anymore, you are the dumbest poster on this board. Have you ever heard the term "smokescreen?"

Not to mention, the extent of any of your arguments are, I'm right, your wrong.
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

TT learned from Ron Wolf to always keep his plans close to his vest. It would be pretty idiotic if a GM ran around telling everyone what he plans to do.

Basically by your logic you are saying that you believe everything that you hear.
          Last edited by Vince Lombardi; 03-19-2007, 12:55 PM.
          Originally posted by njx9
          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

A. He is far from the most dangerous "weapon" in the NFL anymore. He is not even the most danderous weapon on his team. Ron Curry had a better year.

B. And when Moss came back he was a shell of his former self.

C. How about asking Tyler Brayton what he thinks of Moss? He certainly has made his feeling known about Moss and Moss costing Oakland games. Doug Gabriel was a 3rd string WR at New England who was cut. What does he know? Bill Bellichuk knows more about team chemistry and that is why he won't have Moss in New England.
            My god. Seriously? Ron Curry still has something to prove. He wants to play well and get more money. Moss has nothing to prove, he can take a year off, and intelligent football people know he still can put up big numbers. Curry *also* was not injured for a large part of the year. 2+2=....?

Moss was on an offense that a) didn't throw to him deep, and b) didn't really do anything. What the hell did you expect, him to go out there, give 110%, and get 1600 yards on that offense?

What the hell does Tyler Brayton know? I'd take someone that was a WR (like Moss), spent time with Moss, and felt like Moss was a good mentor, over some random guy who has 6 sacks through 4 years at DE.

You are such a ******* idiot. I'm not even wasting my time responding to your posts anymore, because there is *no way* anyone is as stupid as you are making yourself seem. You must be trying to simply waste my time, and I'm not going to let you.
            Last edited by frogstomp; 03-19-2007, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post
              Maybe it's not the Packer fans who live in the past ...but their management...and from there it trickles down.

Moss isn't the same player he was in 03 or prior.
              Plus he's scheduled to make 20 Million over the next 2 years...his prospects of being cut are as good as being traded.
              The team with the most starting Rookies in the NFL and one of the youngest teams in the NFL is " living in the past"? Good point...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                My god. Seriously? Ron Curry still has something to prove. He wants to play well and get more money. Moss has nothing to prove, he can take a year off, and intelligent football people know he still can put up big numbers. Curry *also* was not injured for a large part of the year. 2+2=....?

Moss was on an offense that a) didn't throw to him deep, and b) didn't really do anything. What the hell did you expect, him to go out there, give 110%, and get 1600 yards on that offense?

What the hell does Tyler Brayton know? I'd take someone that was a WR (like Moss), spent time with Moss, and felt like Moss was a good mentor, over some random guy who has 6 sacks through 4 years at DE.

You are such a ******* idiot. I'm not even wasting my time responding to your posts anymore, because there is *no way* anyone is as stupid as you are making yourself seem. You must be trying to simply waste my time, and I'm not going to let you.
                Now there is a player I want on my football team. A player that takes the year off. Moss has alot to prove that he is not a has been and is not a cancer in a locker room. That is one of the main reason why the Raiders are having trouble trading him. Plus senile Al's asking price is way too high.

Moss doesn't need to get 1,600 yards, I just would want him to give 100%. I have no use for players who coast.

I take the word over a Raiders teammate of Moss who gives a 100% versus a 4th WR who look like a gangbanger.

Not is more idiotic than a delusional fangirl who can't accept the cold hard truths about their crush.

Comment

• Another article where some insiders say the Moss/Rogers trade is a joke.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=578111

Comment

Now there is a player I want on my football team. A player that takes the year off. Moss has alot to prove that he is not a has been and is not a cancer in a locker room. That is one of the main reason why the Raiders are having trouble trading him. Plus senile Al's asking price is way too high.

Moss doesn't need to get 1,600 yards, I just would want him to give 100%. I have no use for players who coast.

I take the word over a Raiders teammate of Moss who gives a 100% versus a 4th WR who look like a gangbanger.

Not is more idiotic than a delusional fangirl who can't accept the cold hard truths about their crush.
                    You act as if you'd ever be able to run a football team. Sorry but you have to at least have graduated nursery school before you are allowed to run a football team. So go back to your Gameboy, play Madden on rookie, and go ahead and think you have the brains to run a football team.

Comment

Another article where some insiders say the Moss/Rogers trade is a joke.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=578111
                      Those are the same quotes that have been being used for weeks. Truth is, no one knows what is going to happen. But where there is smoke, there is fire.
                      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports league insiders are convinced that Randy Moss and Oakland are a "divorce waiting to happen."
                        There's no rush for a deal to get done before the draft. The Raiders may as well shop around to see who'll give them the highest or most picks.
                        Source: http://www.rotoworld.com

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information