No announcement yet.

Aaron Rodgers / Picks Vs Randy Moss / Courtney Anderson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much better can it get for the Raiders right now. They have the first overall pick of the draft and now they are making one of tghe best trades ive seen. Theyre getting rid of Moss which they are thrilled about and bringing in a young qb who was drafted first round, almost first overall. Now the Raiders willhave their qb and can take Calvin. The Packers are screwing their franchise giving away farves succedor and bringing in a guy who give 75% at best. The Raiders must be commended and the packers fans must be sick.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      What value does he have if they never planned on him playing. Do you realize what little sense that makes? Best player available is only relavent if you actually plan on playing that guy.

I also love how so many Packers fans were saying that he was the QB of the future, but now that there is talk of him being traded everyone throws him under the bus. What a bunch of baseless homers you are.

I realize that some (drowe for example) never liked Rogers, but that was the minority. Most felt that "they would be fine" and "Rogers will carry the program after Favre leaves".
      You obviously know noyhing about ted thompson because hes gone on record numerous times saying he drafts the best player on the board even if its not a player of need which a-rod was. We didnt need him then and we dont need him now. I also think its funny how you bash people for making "uncalled for comments" and your probably the king of uncalled for comments on this board. Ive been reading these forums for quite some time and I must say I actually enjoy reading your posts but please practice what you preach!

THE PACK IS BACK!

Comment

What value does he have if they never planned on him playing. Do you realize what little sense that makes? Best player available is only relavent if you actually plan on playing that guy.

I also love how so many Packers fans were saying that he was the QB of the future, but now that there is talk of him being traded everyone throws him under the bus. What a bunch of baseless homers you are.

I realize that some (drowe for example) never liked Rogers, but that was the minority. Most felt that "they would be fine" and "Rogers will carry the program after Favre leaves".
        i defended Rodgers with a passion but it comes to a point were he will be traded and theres nothing you can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
          How much better can it get for the Raiders right now. They have the first overall pick of the draft and now they are making one of tghe best trades ive seen. Theyre getting rid of Moss which they are thrilled about and bringing in a young qb who was drafted first round, almost first overall. Now the Raiders willhave their qb and can take Calvin. The Packers are screwing their franchise giving away farves succedor and bringing in a guy who give 75% at best. The Raiders must be commended and the packers fans must be sick.

Actually as a Packer fan Id be thrilled with this trade. I would rather trade a player other than Rodgers (such as a third and KGB) but this would be a huge upgrade for the team. Rodgers hasnt proved anything yet and Moss still has the size and speed to be top 5 WR in the league. I think it would be a great trade for both sides.

^tek

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
            WOW thats a big statement for a qb who has seen nothing but garbage time in his career. A-rod is simply a product of a system. The tedford system on top of that. There was a reason he wasnt drafted number 1. There is also a reason why he almost slipped out of the first round. What makes anyone think that a-rod is gonna have success on a team that went through three qb's last year and put up some of the worst numbers in NFL HISTORY??

THE PACK IS BACK!

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
              I'd love this trade, it would bring Russell to Cleveland and fix us. :)
              That it certainly would

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Meta4 View Post
                You obviously know noyhing about ted thompson because hes gone on record numerous times saying he drafts the best player on the board even if its not a player of need which a-rod was. We didnt need him then and we dont need him now. I also think its funny how you bash people for making "uncalled for comments" and your probably the king of uncalled for comments on this board. Ive been reading these forums for quite some time and I must say I actually enjoy reading your posts but please practice what you preach!
                Every GM says that.

As for "uncalled" comments. I'm not talking about swearing or things of that nature, I'm talking about bringing up completely irrelevant points, such as Rex Grossman or things of that nature. I hate when people try to measure someone's comments dependent upon what team they root for, as if that has anything to do with anything.

Not to mention I didn't even say it was a bad move for the Packers, I was just weighing the pros and cons, as opposed to simply saying "OMGZ WHATS A GREEAAT TRARED THE PACKERS R GOIN TOT HE SUPERBOWL!!!" which is apparently the only commentary whatever his name is finds acceptable.
                Last edited by bearsfan_51; 03-15-2007, 01:49 PM.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

But not every gm practices it!

THE PACK IS BACK!

Comment

If Ted Thompson honestly drafted Aaron Rodgers with no intention of ever playing him then he is the stupidest GM of all-time.

Comment

the bears short run at the top is almost over and I can sense it in your tone. Hilarious.

Get ready for this: http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/1718/randy27jj5.jpg

Comment

I dont see a problem with drafting a player who has the best value on the board. It leaves you options for scenarios like THE ONE RIGHT NOW.Good trade value. I like Rodgers and wouldnt mind giving him a shot but I would give him up for Moss in a heartbeat.

^tek

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                          If Ted Thompson honestly drafted Aaron Rodgers with no intention of ever playing him then he is the stupidest GM of all-time.
                          Not if we get randy moss out of it then I have to say it worked out perfect. We would get rid of someone who is getting paid alot of money to carry a clipboard and in return get one of the best wideouts in the league. And yes he is still one of the best. The greenbay organization has done this so many times before, I really dont understand why so many people are shocked that it may happen.

THE PACK IS BACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Meta4 View Post
                            WOW thats a big statement for a qb who has seen nothing but garbage time in his career. A-rod is simply a product of a system. The tedford system on top of that. There was a reason he wasnt drafted number 1. There is also a reason why he almost slipped out of the first round. What makes anyone think that a-rod is gonna have success on a team that went through three qb's last year and put up some of the worst numbers in NFL HISTORY??
                            that doesnt mean he isnt good. he has been stuck behind Farve and yuo can really judge him at this point. me personally i think the raiders are getting the better deal here. Moss is not what he used to be and CJ would be an improvement and rodgers could be worth it. he could be a solid player or he could be a waste. either way the raiders are getting rid of moss.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Every GM says that.

As for "uncalled" comments. I'm not talking about swearing or things of that nature, I'm talking about bringing up completely irrelevant points, such as Rex Grossman or things of that nature. I hate when people try to measure someone's comments dependent upon what team they root for, as if that has anything to do with anything.

Not to mention I didn't even say it was a bad move for the Packers, I was just weighing the pros and cons, as opposed to simply saying "OMGZ WHATS A GREEAAT TRARED THE PACKERS R GOIN TOT HE SUPERBOWL!!!" which is apparently the only commentary whatever his name is finds acceptable.
                              Exactly. I had an argument about this before. It's so goddamn pathetic when people do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                                By the way I think your gm takes the cake for worst gm ever!!

THE PACK IS BACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information