No announcement yet.

Would you want Randy Moss on your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you want Randy Moss on your team?

Modern day Randy Moss that is. The one that combines a surly/selfish attitude with deteriating skills.

I would not him and his suckage anywhere close to my team's locker room.
    Yes.
    49.14%
    No. Take his suckage else where.
    47.41%
    Don't know
    3.45%

Green Bay: He's all yours :D

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

No thank you. The Giants have enough divas to last a life time. We don't need another.

It would be killer to have him and Plax though, but I think the cons outweigh the pros..

Comment

I sure do!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I said no, but if I were a Packer fan, I'd love to have him. I really can't picture there being any problems up there with him. He's got Favre, and they'll be competitive. The first time he opens his mouth, Favre'll just smack him. The other team I would welcome him to would be the Patriots. He wouldn't be able to half-ass it on either of those teams.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
            I said no, but if I were a Packer fan, I'd love to have him. I really can't picture there being any problems up there with him. He's got Favre, and they'll be competitive. The first time he opens his mouth, Favre'll just smack him. The other team I would welcome him to would be the Patriots. He wouldn't be able to half-ass it on either of those teams.
            Exactly, guys like Andrew Walter arent good enough to command such respect, which is why I think Moss should work out great.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

No way and I'm a Chiefs fan who are very thin at WR so that is pretty bad.

Comment

No. waaaaayyyy too much amoritization for a player that has injury problems and is getting past his prime.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                  Green Bay: He's all yours :D
                  please don't remind me, I still can't belive packer fans want the guy who pretending to moon the crowd in Green bay, would want that guy to come play, I frickin hate him with a passion and can't stand the packer fans that would welcome him with open arms

Originally posted by princefielder28
                  Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                    No. waaaaayyyy too much amoritization for a player that has injury problems and is getting past his prime.
                    Moss is way past his prime

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

I would rather have T.O. and I hate T.O.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                        I would rather have T.O. and I hate T.O.
                        I think I would actually to. If there was one player in the league that I wouldn't want on the packers, it's moss

Originally posted by princefielder28
                        Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

Favre to Moss baby, get used to it!

Comment

Yes if the last piece to my super bowl puzzle was an aging receiver with diminished skills a poor attitude that only runs one route......then yes.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

No. Not so much that he "sucks" but that he'd totally ruin team chemistry and he is definitely not a Sean Payton player.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information