Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you want Randy Moss on your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ya id take him on the Lions, he would compliment Roy Williams style of play and would be a stud in the Martz system. Furrey would be a crazy good 3 as well

    fenikz

    "Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

    35-21

    Comment


    • Anyone who would want Randy Moss on their team is an idiot!!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MP123 View Post
        Anyone who would want Randy Moss on their team is an idiot!!!
        Very intelligent post!!!
        "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

        sig by vikes99ej

        RIP Sean Taylor
        4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

        Comment


        • Originally posted by swagger View Post
          Randy Moss doesn't suck, the Raiders do. Al Davis is an idiot for trading for Moss, when he didn't have the quarterback situation nor the o-line situation to make Moss a valuable commodity. There are very few teams that wouldn't have benefited from Moss, but the Riaders were bad enough to be one of them.

          Congrats, Al Davis and the Oakland Raiders, on completing a trade detrimental to your team. And effectively wasting 2 yrs of Moss' career.
          great post, agree completely about it being a horrible trade, but i also fault randy some for going knowing that





          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by swagger View Post
            Randy Moss doesn't suck, the Raiders do. Al Davis is an idiot for trading for Moss, when he didn't have the quarterback situation nor the o-line situation to make Moss a valuable commodity. There are very few teams that wouldn't have benefited from Moss, but the Riaders were bad enough to be one of them.

            Congrats, Al Davis and the Oakland Raiders, on completing a trade detrimental to your team. And effectively wasting 2 yrs of Moss' career.
            That's a fair trade. Jake Moss contributed to two sucky seasons by the Raiders, the Raiders wasted two seasons of Jake's career. Fortunately enough to keep him out of the Hall of Fame.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by swagger View Post
              Very intelligent post!!!
              Very truthful post.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                That's a fair trade. Jake Moss contributed to two sucky seasons by the Raiders, the Raiders wasted two seasons of Jake's career. Fortunately enough to keep him out of the Hall of Fame.
                Your jokes are far less funny than you seem to think they are. In fact, they aren't funny at all. If anything, your jokes are depressing because they show just how stupid people can be.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                  Your jokes are far less funny than you seem to think they are. In fact, they aren't funny at all. If anything, your jokes are depressing because they show just how stupid people can be.
                  And you are a prime example of how stupid people can be.

                  Jake is going to be a nobody once he retires. He's not going to the Hall of Fame and no network is going to hire Jake as an announcer.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                    And you are a prime example of how stupid people can be.

                    Jake is going to be a nobody once he retires. He's not going to the Hall of Fame and no network is going to hire Jake as an announcer.
                    Oh my god. You're a genius! I mean, I never thought that you would take my exact insult and use it right back on me? Boy is my face red!

                    Anyways, I wasn't even making a Moss argument, I was simply commenting on how this "Jake" joke is something that no one with an intelligence level above a common tapeworm would laugh at. But, then again, you seem to be trying to break your own record for most idiotic post every single time you hit "submit reply." Unfortunately for you, you're not even smart enough to do that. You just go around and steal other people's idiotic ideas and jokes, and try to act like you're the fool who thought them up, despite the fact everyone knows that you're too stupid to come up with any joke at all, be it lame or not.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                      Oh my god. You're a genius! I mean, I never thought that you would take my exact insult and use it right back on me? Boy is my face red!

                      Anyways, I wasn't even making a Moss argument, I was simply commenting on how this "Jake" joke is something that no one with an intelligence level above a common tapeworm would laugh at. But, then again, you seem to be trying to break your own record for most idiotic post every single time you hit "submit reply." Unfortunately for you, you're not even smart enough to do that. You just go around and steal other people's idiotic ideas and jokes, and try to act like you're the fool who thought them up, despite the fact everyone knows that you're too stupid to come up with any joke at all, be it lame or not.
                      Stop acting like a prissy fangirl that you deny that you are every time one of your "heros" get dissed. And I would not use the word "hero" to describe Jake.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                        Stop acting like a prissy fangirl that you deny that you are every time one of your "heros" get dissed. And I would not use the word "hero" to describe Jake.
                        See my above comment. I don't care what you think of Moss, because your football knowledge... simply doesn't exist.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                          See my above comment. I don't care what you think of Moss, because your football knowledge... simply doesn't exist.
                          At least I know Jake jaked it.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information