No announcement yet.

Would you want Randy Moss on your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should start another poll would you like TO on your team?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
      No. waaaaayyyy too much amoritization for a player that has injury problems and is getting past his prime.
      Imagine the Jaguars adding another tall WR that can't catch.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

yes. In the right suitiation Randy Moss can be very good.
        In his first year with Norv Turner, he had over 1000 yards but things changed when they fired Norv and hired Art Shell and Tom Walsh to run the offense. I think if Randy Moss can give Lane Kiffin a chance, it will work out for both sides. Plus if they draft Jamarcus Russell then they have a big arm that can get Moss down the field like when he was with Daunte Culpepper in Minnesota.

Comment

I'd take him for almost any team, but as a Arizona Cardinals fan it would be a flat out NO, just because we have absolutely no need.
          Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
          #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

no way he just isnt the type of guy i want on the ravens

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

he knows if he doesnt product anything thousands of packer fans will roit to his house and demand for his head.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                Yes if the last piece to my super bowl puzzle was an aging receiver with diminished skills a poor attitude that only runs one route......then yes.
                That's kinda the situation in Green Bay but we need a RB too

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Yes

2004: 13 TD in 13 games
                  2005: 1005 Yards, 8 TD with Collins at QB
                  2006: A poor season which I attribute, for a large part, the Raiders totally sucking.

Put him in GB, he will put up 1200 yards, 10 TD easy.

Comment

Take him GB, screw your franchise.

Comment

I'd want him, then again I'm a fan of his. If he goes to GB it'll be interesting to see how the Packer fans go from "I Hate him!" to "Oh, he's great!" to "I hate him, and ALWAYS had!"
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                        he knows if he doesnt product anything thousands of packer fans will roit to his house and demand for his head.
                        Yeah he knows that but he doesn't care

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

If I cheered for a team that had a QB that could throw the ball more than 20 yards, then most definitely.

Moss isn't nearly as bad as all of you are making him out to be. You have no evidence he is past his prime... the last two years he played for a team that had horrible QB's and coaches that didn't call his number a) enough, b) in the right plays.

He may not be his 1600 yard 17 TD season that he was the last time he cared and wasn't injured, but he is easily a 1300 10 TD guy with Favre.

If I was a Packer fan, I would be having wet dreams about Moss coming to town.

Comment

If my team was a winner, absolutely. He is the best WR in the league on a competitive team.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              If my team was a winner, absolutely. He is the best WR in the league on a competitive team.
                              See, I don't think that you even have to be a winner, per se. I think you have to be a solid team (at least 6-10) with a better than average QB, and a coach that will actually let Moss run the routes he runs best. When I watched Moss play in Oakland, they threw the ball deep to him like once a game, and then gave him some short passes, and then ignored him for the rest of the game. I think he just tired of it, along with the horrible QB play.

However, if you have a mediocre QB, you *better* be a winning team, or Moss won't play for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                                Better than Marvin Harrison, Chad Johnson, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, and 30 other receivers?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information