Would you want Randy Moss on your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
    See, I don't think that you even have to be a winner, per se. I think you have to be a solid team (at least 6-10) with a better than average QB, and a coach that will actually let Moss run the routes he runs best. When I watched Moss play in Oakland, they threw the ball deep to him like once a game, and then gave him some short passes, and then ignored him for the rest of the game. I think he just tired of it, along with the horrible QB play.

However, if you have a mediocre QB, you *better* be a winning team, or Moss won't play for you.
    Now that is the type of player I want on my team. Try only when you are winning.

I hope Moss realizes that he has to do his part to help the team to win.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
      Now that is the type of player I want on my team. Try only when you are winning.

I hope Moss realizes that he has to do his part to help the team to win.
      I just said that it doesn't have to only be a winning team. I said that it has to be a good QB, or a winning team.

Anyways, obviously Moss isn't as bad as a teammate as you'd like to make him seem... why the hell would Doug Gabriel have asked the Pats to trade for him if that was true? It would have moved Gabriel down the depth chart, and he wasn't even a starter then, either.

Comment

his skills beingn diminished are vastly overrated i believe, he has only 2 seasons under 1000 yds out of 10, and i dont know how anyone can blame his poor stats and lazy attitude on him...he had bad qb play the 2 years he was under 1000 yds....

marvin harrison is still playingg at a high level, why are all of you so stuck on the idea he's washed up like he's 38 years old

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
          marvin harrison is still playingg at a high level, why are all of you so stuck on the idea he's washed up like he's 38 years old
          Did anyone say that?...

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
            Better than Marvin Harrison, Chad Johnson, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, and 30 other receivers?
            The only person on that list that was as good as Moss at his best was Marvin Harrison, and Terrell Owens. The other guys are a joke even to be mentioned, as if they are near as good as Moss can be.
            Last edited by Shiver; 03-15-2007, 03:51 PM.

Comment

I wish we could get him in Tennessee, we need a reciever bad, and having one of the best in the game would really help with the development of Vince. It would never happen though
              Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                Did anyone say that?...
                the first thing out of almost everyone's mouth was that he has diminished skills, and they say it as if he's not a good WR anymore....im askingg what evidence proves that he's as bad as everyone makes it out to be....because in his first 10 years, its not many wr's that match up with those numbers, and i didnt see any sign of him slowing down....he's not the WR he was in 99, but he's still a top 10 wr in the NFL

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

He'd be welcome across the bay

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

I don't want him messign with the Eagles chemistry, no way!
                    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

i love how two intelligent posters give their opinions and then all of a sudden the moss haters are gone :D
                      Peyton Manning Fanboy
                      Originally posted by Complex
                      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

what do u think? I would love to have him back.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          The only person on that list that was as good as Moss at his best was Marvin Harrison, and Terrell Owens. The other guys are a joke even to be mentioned, as if they are near as good as Moss can be.
                          Fitzgerald has had a 1300 yd season, hes likely to repeat

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                            I don't want him messign with the Eagles chemistry, no way!

What chemistry might that be???

^tek

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              the first thing out of almost everyone's mouth was that he has diminished skills, and they say it as if he's not a good WR anymore....im askingg what evidence proves that he's as bad as everyone makes it out to be....because in his first 10 years, its not many wr's that match up with those numbers, and i didnt see any sign of him slowing down....he's not the WR he was in 99, but he's still a top 10 wr in the NFL
                              But why are you bringing this up when the only post in this thread about Harrison was by EA, saying he's better than Moss.

You make no sense.

Comment

Moss has plenty left in the tank. Its hard to be a deep threat when your oline can't block beyond 1.5 seconds, and your qb wouldn't even be a 3rd stringer on most teams.

His attitude is an obvious problem. But the man can still to this day, flat out play. Put him on a decent team, and watch him fly.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information