No announcement yet.

Would you want Randy Moss on your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. With his contract and attitudinal problems, nobody would want him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      No thank you. The Giants have enough divas to last a life time. We don't need another.

It would be killer to have him and Plax though, but I think the cons outweigh the pros..
      imagine the problems moss and plax would have. throw ME the ball! no eli THROW ME the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by hugepunch View Post
        imagine the problems moss and plax would have. throw ME the ball! no eli THROW ME the ball.

Hahaha and Eli wouldnt be able to get it to either of them. Thatd be the funniest part.

^tek

Comment

Oh, hell yeah.

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
          Better than Marvin Harrison, Chad Johnson, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, and 30 other receivers?
          Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          The only person on that list that was as good as Moss at his best was Marvin Harrison, and Terrell Owens. The other guys are a joke even to be mentioned, as if they are near as good as Moss can be.
          Fitz is good, and if you gave Andre Johnson a better team he'd be a top WR too. In their prime though I'd say Moss was better than all of them.
          Originally posted by cheesehead10790 View Post
          Hahaha and Eli wouldnt be able to get it to either of them. Thatd be the funniest part.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY5POA4lp8Y

He has a strong arm and can throw a good deep ball, idiot.
          Last edited by dhoe20; 03-15-2007, 06:29 PM.

Comment

i still find it amazing he was able to get 42 catches in our "offense" last season. if i was a gm for another team i would only want him if he restructured his contract.

Comment

Funny...considering that Eli even with his issues is infinitely better than your Lord Favre is nowadays.

Comment

Why am I not surprised that the Michael Vick fangirls are also big Randy Moss fangirls?

Andre Johnson plays on as sucky of teams as Moss and he shows up every game. And his QB doesn't play much better than the Raidahs and the Texan offensive line is worst.

Randy Moss is suppose to be a superstar. A superstar is suppose to try to make his team better, not quit when things go his way.

Comment

Why am I not surprised that the Michael Vick fangirls are also big Randy Moss fangirls?

Andre Johnson plays on as sucky of teams as Moss and he shows up every game. And his QB doesn't play much better than the Raidahs and the Texan offensive line is worst.

Randy Moss is suppose to be a superstar. A superstar is suppose to try to make his team better, not quit when things go his way.
                  There is so much wrong with what you just said, I'm not even going to bother arguing. Engaging any of the things you just spouted off would probably cause more brain damage than 3 weeks of straight drinking and heroin use.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    Funny...considering that Eli even with his issues is infinitely better than your Lord Favre is nowadays.

I would take Brett at age 80 over Eli in his "prime".

He wouldnt be anywhere if his last name wasnt Manning.

Brett made a career by himself, and by going to freaking Southern Miss. And he didnt whine to his daddy when he got drafted because he didnt wanna be a bad team...

^tek

Comment

Brett made a career by himself, and by going to freaking Southern Miss. And he didnt whine to his daddy when he got drafted because he didnt wanna be a bad team...
                      Stop living in 1996. Its 2007. Brett Favre is a shell of his former self now. Packer fans need to realize this, and stop putting the man and his ego on the pedestal all the time.

Comment

Sure you would. No NFL team would take Favre right now, over Eli Manning, based on production on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                          There is so much wrong with what you just said, I'm not even going to bother arguing. Engaging any of the things you just spouted off would probably cause more brain damage than 3 weeks of straight drinking and heroin use.
                          So are you saying that it's OK for a player to quit on his team? Moss did that to 2 different teams.

But then again your prime objective is to sleep with him.

Comment

So are you saying that it's OK for a player to quit on his team? Moss did that to 2 different teams.

Your obsessed with homosexual insults. Every one of your posts consists of;

'your ***'

'fangirls'

'you want to sleep with _____'

'put down the crack pipe'

You have to be 14-years old. Otherwise, that would just be sad.

Comment

Well for one thing Eli is/was surrounded by a lotmore talent. Eli was working with a playoff team. Favre may not have the physical ability that Eli has but he has 3 things Eli will never have: instinct, a brain, and respect. Theres a reason players and coaches comment on how they want Brett on their team...even today.

^tek

Comment

How'd you know? Did he tell you that he wasn't going to sleep you because he found someone better?! Well, that would explain why you're so bitter...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information