Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you want Randy Moss on your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by cheesehead10790 View Post
    Well for one thing Eli is/was surrounded by a lotmore talent. Eli was working with a playoff team. Favre may not have the physical ability that Eli has but he has 3 things Eli will never have: instinct, a brain, and respect. Theres a reason players and coaches comment on how they want Brett on their team...even today.
    Brett Favre wasn't even the best qb in the NFC North this year. Rex freakin Grossman did better.

    Seriously....just let it go. Favre was a great qb in his day, no doubt, but he is not the player he used to be.

    And Eli's "talent" around him is overrated by people who have an agenda against him. Plax is solid, but nothing more than a big body deep threat. Toomer is his safety net, but he's no Reggie Wayne. Shockey is being misused by the OC.

    Factor in Eli having a PB caliber 1st half of the season, then after his LT, his safety net WR, and Shockey all getting injured, its hard for me to say that it was all Eli's fault that we spiralled out of control the 2nd half of the season. Not to mention that we had a joke of a defense, and we ask our offense to put up 25+ points a game or its considered a disappointment.
    Last edited by bigbluedefense; 03-15-2007, 06:53 PM.

    Comment


    • #62
      I am going to post for one whole day, like a 14-year old douche bag.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        Brett Favre wasn't even the best qb in the NFC North this year. Rex freakin Grossman did better.

        Seriously....just let it go. Favre was a great qb in his day, no doubt, but he is not the player he used to be.
        He isn't, but he's definitely good enough to lob it the hell up for Moss. If they get Moss, I see a great statistical year (excluding INT's) for Favre.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by cheesehead10790 View Post
          Well for one thing Eli is/was surrounded by a lotmore talent. Eli was working with a playoff team. Favre may not have the physical ability that Eli has but he has 3 things Eli will never have: instinct, a brain, and respect. Theres a reason players and coaches comment on how they want Brett on their team...even today.

          Put down the crack pipe!!!!

          You Favre fangirls are all alike. Your obsessed with him in a homosexual way.
          Last edited by Shiver; 03-15-2007, 06:56 PM.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
            How'd you know? Did he tell you that he wasn't going to sleep you because he found someone better?! Well, that would explain why you're so bitter...

            I knew that would get your goat.

            Answer my question, is it OK for a player to quit on his team?

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              Brett Favre wasn't even the best qb in the NFC North this year. Rex freakin Grossman did better.

              Seriously....just let it go. Favre was a great qb in his day, no doubt, but he is not the player he used to be.

              And Eli's "talent" around him is overrated by people who have an agenda against him. Plax is solid, but nothing more than a big body deep threat. Toomer is his safety net, but he's no Reggie Wayne. Shockey is being misused by the OC.

              Factor in Eli having a PB caliber 1st half of the season, then after his LT, his safety net WR, and Shockey all getting injured, its hard for me to say that it was all Eli's fault that we spiralled out of control the 2nd half of the season. Not to mention that we had a joke of a defense, and we ask our offense to put up 25+ points a game or its considered a disappointment.
              First lets talk about how Rex Grossman was surrounded by a...superbowl team. That might have a liiiiiiiiiiitle bit to do with his success. Plax and toomer combo is better than Driver and Jennings. And Eli had a much better o-line than GB.Favre is far from what he used to be, but Eli is not the pro bowl QB you make him out to be.

              Anyway, Moss would make Favre a 4000 yard QB again.

              ^tek

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by cheesehead10790 View Post
                First lets talk about how Rex Grossman was surrounded by a...superbowl team. That might have a liiiiiiiiiiitle bit to do with his success. Plax and toomer combo is better than Driver and Jennings. And Eli had a much better o-line than GB.Favre is far from what he used to be, but Eli is not the pro bowl QB you make him out to be.

                Anyway, Moss would make Favre a 4000 yard QB again.
                I didn't say he was a PBer, I said he had a PB caliber first half, which he did considering his stats relative to the rest of the NFC qbs in the first half of the season.

                Come on man, just let it go...players age, they get worse with age. Face reality.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                  I knew that would get your goat.

                  Answer my question, is it OK for a player to quit on his team?
                  If you knew that I would get him the whole time, why did you even bother wasting that money on the flowers you sent him? Anyways, I'm glad you've realized that you have no shot with Randy, and have moved on to someone more your "type."

                  About Randy's attitude: find one post where I defended his attitude. I simply said he was still a great player.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    Funny...considering that Eli even with his issues is infinitely better than your Lord Favre is nowadays.
                    Funny how your comeback isnt' relevant.

                    Hitman D

                    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Probably not, honestly.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        no way in hell.

                        What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

                        2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          man we need to get rid of him


                          "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                            If you knew that I would get him the whole time, why did you even bother wasting that money on the flowers you sent him? Anyways, I'm glad you've realized that you have no shot with Randy, and have moved on to someone more your "type."

                            About Randy's attitude: find one post where I defended his attitude. I simply said he was still a great player.

                            See, I don't think that you even have to be a winner, per se. I think you have to be a solid team (at least 6-10) with a better than average QB, and a coach that will actually let Moss run the routes he runs best. When I watched Moss play in Oakland, they threw the ball deep to him like once a game, and then gave him some short passes, and then ignored him for the rest of the game. I think he just tired of it, along with the horrible QB play.

                            However, if you have a mediocre QB, you *better* be a winning team, or Moss won't play for you.

                            Here you are making all kinds of excuses for your "man". A superstar would go make his team better, not quit on it.

                            You act like one of these Clay Aiken Claymates whenever your "husband" is dissed.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              no, keep him out of Green Bay.

                              Sig thanks to mockalicious

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                no he jogs on his routes and cant catch.hes old as well.not to mention as a human being hes a dbag as well.
                                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information