No announcement yet.

Would you want Randy Moss on your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after the T.O. inncident, no way ,the last thing SF needs is another selfish WR who could destroy our team

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
      See, I don't think that you even have to be a winner, per se. I think you have to be a solid team (at least 6-10) with a better than average QB, and a coach that will actually let Moss run the routes he runs best. When I watched Moss play in Oakland, they threw the ball deep to him like once a game, and then gave him some short passes, and then ignored him for the rest of the game. I think he just tired of it, along with the horrible QB play.

However, if you have a mediocre QB, you *better* be a winning team, or Moss won't play for you.

Here you are making all kinds of excuses for your "man". A superstar would go make his team better, not quit on it.

You act like one of these Clay Aiken Claymates whenever your "husband" is dissed.
      Look at what I said. I never once said that what he did was right. You'd think someone could look at what I posted, and see that it is speculation about *why* he stopped trying.

You're such an idiot. You keep losing an argument, and then make up new ones that have nothing to do with the old one. The sad thing is, you can't even win the new arguments that you come up with. Your homosexuality 'insults' are pretty bad, too.

Comment

Oooohhh!!! Burn on Frogstomp! You love Randy Moss so much that you must've married him!! LOL!!!!! hey ea, high five!!!! Frogstomp needs to just run off and play with his "claymates!!" wink, wink....LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cheesehead10790 View Post
          First lets talk about how Rex Grossman was surrounded by a...superbowl team. That might have a liiiiiiiiiiitle bit to do with his success. Plax and toomer combo is better than Driver and Jennings. And Eli had a much better o-line than GB.Favre is far from what he used to be, but Eli is not the pro bowl QB you make him out to be.

Anyway, Moss would make Favre a 4000 yard QB again.
          Rex had a superbowl DEFENSE, and that's it. Driver is better than Plax, but Toomer is better than Jennings so that's a toss up. Then factor in the Toomer was hurt after just a couple games and...You're an idiot. Eli had a much better o-line? Puke got hurt halfway into the season. And even with the better o-line that's not the key to his success. He got sacked 8 TIMES in a philly game and still managed to pull out a comeback win in OT.

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
          man we need to get rid of him
          lol, I'd say it the other way around. He needs to get out of Oakland. He was on pace to become a HoF'er but he hasn't done anything in Oakland.

Comment

Much of which is his own fault.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
              "omg, moss sucks so much because he like, totally couldn't win the super bowl for the raiders, one of the best offenses in league history and he's always had such a great quarterback it's just too bad that he's such a terrible person because otherwise that team would've bene great because kerry collins and aaron brooks are world class quarterbacks and like, that o-line was totally like, OMG and stuff."

i can understand raiders fans being bitter. the rest of you have little to no excuse for the moronic "no, he sucks" comments. you're bloody wrong and nearly every respectable poster on this board has confirmed that. stop wasting bandwidth with worthless posts.

Any player who give up on his team, sucks. Giving up on routes really increases a QB's confidence in his WR. Moss also had a good QB in Minnesota and then he quit on him as well. He sucks.

Glad you confirmed that we are respectable posters here. Coming from the most hated moderator, that means alot.

Be careful sleeping with Randy Moss. He probably would quit on you.

Comment

Any player who give up on his team, sucks. Giving up on routes really increases a QB's confidence in his WR. Moss also had a good QB in Minnesota and then he quit on him as well. He sucks.

Glad you confirmed that we are respectable posters here. Coming from the most hated moderator, that means alot.

What are you two years old? You keep repeating the most immature lines. One thing is for sure, no one guy or girl will be sleeping with someone so immature anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by dhoe20 View Post
                  Rex had a superbowl DEFENSE, and that's it. Driver is better than Plax, but Toomer is better than Jennings so that's a toss up. Then factor in the Toomer was hurt after just a couple games and...You're an idiot. Eli had a much better o-line? Puke got hurt halfway into the season. And even with the better o-line that's not the key to his success. He got sacked 8 TIMES in a philly game and still managed to pull out a comeback win in OT.

lol, I'd say it the other way around. He needs to get out of Oakland. He was on pace to become a HoF'er but he hasn't done anything in Oakland.
                  The key word is "was". Randy Moss is not going into the Hall of Fame.

Comment

I thought Randy was sleeping with me? Make up your mind, you fool.

Anyways, Randy doesn't suck. You have no argument for that. His personality leaves something to be desired, but that doesn't make him a bad player.

Haha, who are you to say anything about someone being hated? Look at your rep. Look at the posts people make directed at you.

Comment

The key word is "was". Randy Moss is not going into the Hall of Fame.
                      I don't think a two year old would know who is and isn't going into the Hall of Fame.

Comment

No. I've already said why so I'm not going to say why again.

Comment

Originally posted by Microphon200 View Post
                          No. I've already said why so I'm not going to say why again.
                          Easily the best argument in this thread. Give this man a standing ovation.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                            I thought Randy was sleeping with me? Make up your mind, you fool.

Anyways, Randy doesn't suck. You have no argument for that. His personality leaves something to be desired, but that doesn't make him a bad player.

Haha, who are you to say anything about someone being hated? Look at your rep. Look at the posts people make directed at you.
                            Moss sucks in every major way possible. Every time he doesn't get his way, he cries. Some superstar. His numbers are down, no team is rushing out to get him. Certainly there is no bidding war going on. He is a bad player. He is a bad person.

I could care less about a human cancer's fangirls think of me.

Randy gets around as much as Ron Mexico and probably has the same disease as Ron.

Comment

Moss sucks in every major way possible. Every time he doesn't get his way, he cries. Some superstar. His numbers are down, no team is rushing out to get him. Certainly there is no bidding war going on. He is a bad player. He is a bad person.

I could care less about a human cancer's fangirls think of me.

Randy gets around as much as Ron Mexico and probably has the same disease as Ron.
                              Haha, you sound so bitter towards every person who has ever had sex.

Anyways, a bad player could never get 1600+ yards and 17 TD's in a season. Impossible. Moss is easily top 5 of the most talented receivers *ever*. Anyone who has watched football for about 5 minutes should know that.

And it isn't just Moss fans that hate you. It's pretty much anyone who has any respect for intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                                Haha, you sound so bitter towards every person who has ever had sex.

Anyways, a bad player could never get 1600+ yards and 17 TD's in a season. Impossible. Moss is easily top 5 of the most talented receivers *ever*. Anyone who has watched football for about 5 minutes should know that.

And it isn't just Moss fans that hate you. It's pretty much anyone who has any respect for intelligence.

We are talking about recent history, not what Moss did in his prime. By your reasoning Kurt Warner must still be one of the top QB's in the land.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information