Would you want Randy Moss on your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
    We are talking about recent history, not what Moss did in his prime. By your reasoning Kurt Warner must still be one of the top QB's in the land.
    There's a big difference that maybe a two year old wouldn't understand. Moss was playing on the 31st ranked offense in the league and one of the worst I have seen in recent years. He did alright two years ago with an average offense and an average QB. Maybe you should try to understand this.

Comment

We are talking about recent history, not what Moss did in his prime. By your reasoning Kurt Warner must still be one of the top QB's in the land.
      Recently? Moss had a 100+ yard game on the Oakland offense. How many other players could say that?

I'm not going to bring Moss' ability up, because his talent hasn't left him. Everyone knows that. Well, everyone except you, but frankly, you're so idiotic, I feel safer with you being against me than on the same side.

Comment

Just reading this argument is making my head hurt. And by the way Eli's play dropped off after Toomer's injury because he is the only Giants reciever that can actually run routes(and Shockey i guess). Plaxico(very average route runner) is basically a slower Randy Moss.
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Empire View Post
          There's a big difference that maybe a two year old wouldn't understand. Moss was playing on the 31st ranked offense in the league and one of the worst I have seen in recent years. He did alright two years ago with an average offense and an average QB. Maybe you should try to understand this.
          Too bad you are only two years old because you may understand when you are older. Andre Johnson was on a team about as bad offensively as Moss. You didn't see Johnson quit on his routs like you did Moss. Moss didn't help the Raiders when he quit on them. He was particially responsible for their record.

Comment

Too bad you are only two years old because you may understand when you are older. Andre Johnson was on a team about as bad offensively as Moss. You didn't see Johnson quit on his routs like you did Moss. Moss didn't help the Raiders when he quit on them. He was particially responsible for their record.
            Hahaha!! You can't even come up with your own comebacks. I love how you make arguments about something I don't even mention in my post. You're pathetic. Go back to pre-school, it's nap time.

Comment

Originally posted by Empire View Post
              Hahaha!! You can't even come up with your own comebacks. I love how you make arguments about something I don't even mention in my post. You're pathetic. Go back to pre-school, it's nap time.
              I don't need childish comebacks. I just showed you what a classy guy like Andre Johnson does for his struggling team versus a cancer like Randy Moss who is a quiter. Once of these days you may understand this or you may end up being a quiter just like Randy Moss.

Comment

I don't need childish comebacks. I just showed you what a classy guy like Andre Johnson does for his struggling team versus a cancer like Randy Moss who is a quiter. Once of these days you may understand this or you may end up being a quiter just like Randy Moss.
                You're a homosexual.

Wait... that sounds like the only comeback that someone uses... hmmm... anyways. For the final time, I'll say this. A bad attitude does not make you a bad player. It just means you have a bad attitude. Now please stop talking, I'm embarrassed for you.

You should also look "quiter" up in the dictionary, and realize that it isn't a word.

Comment

You're an idiot.

"I could care less about a human cancer's fangirls think of me.

Randy gets around as much as Ron Mexico and probably has the same disease as Ron."

"Be careful sleeping with Randy Moss. He probably would quit on you."

"Coming from the most hated moderator, that means alot."

"You act like one of these Clay Aiken Claymates whenever your "husband" is dissed."

"But then again your prime objective is to sleep with him"

"Why am I not surprised that the Michael Vick fangirls are also big Randy Moss fangirls?"

Those are all from one thread alone. I could go into your post count, but it take me a couple years to gather all of your childish insults and comebacks.

Comment

I thought Mods were just given rep automatically

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• This message is hidden because eacantdraft is on your ignore list.
                      I love this new forum.

Comment

• I likew Eacantdraft's rep.
                        smells like sex panther
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                          I likew Eacantdraft's rep.
                          smells like sex panther
                          I'm amazed that kid isn't on TNew's level.

Comment

• Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                            But why are you bringing this up when the only post in this thread about Harrison was by EA, saying he's better than Moss.

You make no sense.
                            my point is that on the first page, at least 5 post were about his diminished skills, or being past his prime...my question is what does beingg past your prime have to do with not being able to be productive anymore, thats why I brought up harrison, i didnt say anyone else had to

i just think its being over exaggeratted too much, everyone acts as if his career is over, he has 3 years left where he could produce better then any other WR playing right now, regardless of his age, he's still one of the hardest WR's to cover in a balanced offense with an experienced qb

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                              The key word is "was". Randy Moss is not going into the Hall of Fame.
                              You pretty much just repeated what I just said... What was the point? Randy still has a couple years left so anything can happen, especially if he gets a good qb.

No doubt that Andre's good. But when Randy has a good QB w/ a good offensive game plan he's tops in the league.
                              Last edited by dhoe20; 03-16-2007, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• Despite the blind manlove from the part of the Randy Moss fangirls, the facts remain.

* Randy Moss has had 3 consecutive down seasons in which he got worst in each one.

* He has been a locker room cancer for two teams now.

* He is a quitter and cares about nothing but himself

* Teams aren't rushing out to start a bidding war for his services.

* He will probably remain a Raider for a while until the cut him.

Blind lust can't hide the truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information