Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you want Randy Moss on your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yes, but only because we have Chad Pennington; who Randy Moss said when he was on the Vikings was the "Best QB to catch passes for" he'd ever places and that he threw "A more catchable deep ball" than Culpepper.


    Comment


    • Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
      * Randy Moss has had 3 consecutive down seasons in which he got worst in each one.
      jus name me one, ANY WR, who would of put up 1200 yds, and 8 td's last year, on the raiders, with that O line, and brooks/walters, and no lamont jordan

      take your pick, and id love to hear how they would of had great years





      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        jus name me one, ANY WR, who would of put up 1200 yds, and 8 td's last year, on the raiders, with that O line, and brooks/walters, and no lamont jordan

        take your pick, and id love to hear how they would of had great years
        Torry Holt.

        JK, no one could, you are right. Last year was the first year tat Holt didn't get 1300+ yards in the past 7 years (every year but his rookie). He's the only guy to do it more than 3 times in a row, and he did it 6.

        Then they get a vanilla offense guy and his streak goes all to hell.


        Comment


        • Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
          Despite the blind manlove from the part of the Randy Moss fangirls, the facts remain.

          * Randy Moss has had 3 consecutive down seasons in which he got worst in each one.
          By "3 consecutive" you mean two seasons in which he was leading the NFL in receiving stats until he got hurt, still put up good numbers, and one year on the worst offense in recent memory with no O-Line, no QB? Those are the facts.

          * He has been a locker room cancer for two teams now.
          Are you implying Moss was the main problem in Minnesota and Oakland? Priceless.

          * He is a quitter and cares about nothing but himself
          As is most of the players in the NFL. Very few would go all out, in the situation he was in last year.

          * Teams aren't rushing out to start a bidding war for his services.
          That "fact" is unprovable. Thus it isn't a "fact," unless you work inside the Raiders organization.

          * He will probably remain a Raider for a while until the cut him.
          Since when did conjecture become "facts," I'm confused.

          Blind lust can't hide the truth.
          I haven't heard some many insults deriving from attacking another person's sexuality in while. Once again this leads me to believe you are a 13 year old, E-Thug.
          Last edited by Shiver; 03-16-2007, 10:47 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Shiver View Post

            As is most of the players in the NFL. Very few would go all out, in the situation he was in last year.
            Correct me if im wrong, but didnt he basically give up after the first two games?

            I think that, no matter what, you give it 100 percent. I watched some raider games and he made walter look worse than he really was in some instances. Not running good routes, not fighting for the ball, dropping easy catches. While he has immense talent, what happens if your team loses 3 in a row? Will he still have the fire?

            Comment


            • Moss was productive until November, after getting embarrassed as a team by the Seahawks.

              Comment


              • I don't understand why you are such an avid Randy Moss defender, Shiver, but you are doing a damn good job at it. I mean I guess it's just blind manlove from a Randy Moss fangirl, but it's the best damn blind manlove I've ever seen :D

                I think eacantdraft has officially surrendered, what is this kid's problem? I think the unpredictable troll has gone back to hiding under the bridge.
                Last edited by etk; 03-16-2007, 11:12 PM.

                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • We did have the worst offense in recent memory but somehow Ronald Curry, a former 7th round pick had a career year. 60+ catches and 727 Yards. Plus he was coming off 2 horrible achilles injuries. It just shows the difference between two types of players.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by etk View Post
                    I don't understand why you are such an avid Randy Moss defender, Shiver, but you are doing a damn good job at it. I mean I guess it's just blind manlove from a Randy Moss fangirl, but it's the best damn blind manlove I've ever seen :D

                    I think eacantdraft has officially surrendered, what is this kid's problem? I think the unpredictable troll has gone back to hiding under the bridge.
                    I think I'm probably only doing it because of "eacantdraft," aka 14-year old e-thug.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                      I think I'm probably only doing it because of "eacantdraft," aka 14-year old e-thug.
                      E-thug, MSN gangster, telephone tough guy.

                      Eacantdraft is all of the above. God I love amusing trolls on this forum.

                      sig by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • Moss only makes sense on some nfl teams. Teams with a proven QB like Brady could really benefit, other teams like detroit would be totally the wrong place for him. Its a situational thing, so of coarse not everyone would want him. I think going after him only makes sense for a few teams out there especially at his cost.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Football Fan View Post
                          Moss only makes sense on some nfl teams. Teams with a proven QB like Brady could really benefit, other teams like detroit would be totally the wrong place for him. Its a situational thing, so of coarse not everyone would want him. I think going after him only makes sense for a few teams out there especially at his cost.
                          i agree with that, it would have to be the right fit...

                          a team close to winning the super bowl, and an experienced QB capable of getting the ball downfield





                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                            By "3 consecutive" you mean two seasons in which he was leading the NFL in receiving stats until he got hurt, still put up good numbers, and one year on the worst offense in recent memory with no O-Line, no QB? Those are the facts.



                            Are you implying Moss was the main problem in Minnesota and Oakland? Priceless.



                            As is most of the players in the NFL. Very few would go all out, in the situation he was in last year.



                            That "fact" is unprovable. Thus it isn't a "fact," unless you work inside the Raiders organization.



                            Since when did conjecture become "facts," I'm confused.



                            I haven't heard some many insults deriving from attacking another person's sexuality in while. Once again this leads me to believe you are a 13 year old, E-Thug.
                            Your mancrush on Moss is so strong that you are in denial about anything bad about him.

                            Moss was the main problem in Minnesota and Oakland. Remember the Randy Ratio? His sideline blow up with Culpepper. His blow up with Oakland. His taking off plays in Oakland. Funny how no matter where Randy Moss goes, strife within his teams follow. Funny how his 2nd organization is trying to unload him in three years.

                            Most players will go all out. It's called pride and professionalism. Two thing Moss doesn't have. Wonder why Warren Sapp called him out publicly? Quit making excuses for Moss. Not everyone can be on a Super Bowl contender every year or be in a high powered offense like Randy Moss seems to think he has a natural born right to be.

                            Funny how Ronald Curry, a 7th round draft pick ended up with better numbers than Moss last year.

                            And you actually think there is a bidding war on Moss? You probably believe in the tooth fairy too. The trade to Atlanta rumour is dead. He is not going to New England. The only team that was interested in him appeared to be Green Bay until the fans voiced their objections. This is not what I call a bidding war.

                            Comment


                            • No Way. Denver is fine right now.

                              Comment


                              • No way for the Jets. I don't know how he will be able to handle a 36 year old coach. He would not respect him and would be the usual lazy ass that he is.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information