No announcement yet.

Would you want Randy Moss on your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. He's not that good anymore and he puts in minimal effort. Also, he's not a team guy.

Comment

• I'm sick of all you stupid ass Green Bay "Fans" that are bringing up the mooning incident over and over again. If you didn't know its tradition for fans to moon the opposing teams bus after games. Since Green Bay would usually have its way against Minny at home, Moss got his share of Green Bay arses in his face. The stunt he pulled at Lambeau is actually pretty funny if you aren't a scrooge. Get real and give Randy a chance. If we go deep in the playoffs there will still be room on the bandwagon for you but if we don't bring him in there will be no playoff bandwagon.
      War Packers to the playoffs next year
      War Randy to the bay of Green

Comment

• hell no we can get a deep threat WR in round 3 of the draft

Comment

• Originally posted by sik wit it View Post
          I'm sick of all you stupid ass Green Bay "Fans" that are bringing up the mooning incident over and over again. If you didn't know its tradition for fans to moon the opposing teams bus after games. Since Green Bay would usually have its way against Minny at home, Moss got his share of Green Bay arses in his face. The stunt he pulled at Lambeau is actually pretty funny if you aren't a scrooge. Get real and give Randy a chance. If we go deep in the playoffs there will still be room on the bandwagon for you but if we don't bring him in there will be no playoff bandwagon.
          War Packers to the playoffs next year
          War Randy to the bay of Green
          It's more than the fake mooning why football don't like Moss. It's the laziness, the Randy Ratio, the quitting on two teams in 3 years that makes America hate him.

Comment

• Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
            It's more than the fake mooning why football don't like Moss. It's the laziness, the Randy Ratio, the quitting on two teams in 3 years that makes America hate him.
            It's because of the same stupid posts from you over and over again that the whole board hates you.

Comment

laziness= you'd quit on your team to if they sucked more dick than jenna jameson.
              Randy Ratio=thats not even an argument, Mike Tice made that up.
              quitting goes along with laziness

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Comment

When exactly did he "quit" on the Vikings?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                  Didn't you know?!!! He got only 767 yards in 2004. OMG he sucks so bad he quit on his team and faked an injury. I don't care if he got 13 touchdowns that year you just want to sleep with him. He's a horrible role model for me and every other 5 year old in the country. He's teaching us to smoke pot and give up on our teams.

Comment

• Yeah, EA, don't bother giving rep of any form to anyone. It won't do anything, except make me laugh in your face more.

Comment

• Hire him as a water boy or grass keeper. Total waste and shouldn't be playing anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                        When he walked off the field before the game was over may be one instance of 'quitting'. Anyhow, I loved the guy in Minny and i'd still take him back with open arms. So not really sure what my point is, so will proceed to shutting up.
                        What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                        It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• yes id love the jets to have him..and i can't wait till he gets on a team goes for 1200+ and 10+ tds and everyone starts saying how he just had a passion to win and couldnt do it on the raiders or something along those lines...but if not then he'll remain as one of the most talented wide recievers ever and a waste even if he does have one of the best 6 seasons to start a career ever

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• Amazing how the Randy(Jake) Moss trade talk has gotten awfully quiet the last week.

Comment

• Randy Moss doesn't suck, the Raiders do. Al Davis is an idiot for trading for Moss, when he didn't have the quarterback situation nor the o-line situation to make Moss a valuable commodity. There are very few teams that wouldn't have benefited from Moss, but the Riaders were bad enough to be one of them.

Congrats, Al Davis and the Oakland Raiders, on completing a trade detrimental to your team. And effectively wasting 2 yrs of Moss' career.
                              "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                              4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                                hell no we can get a deep threat WR in round 3 of the draft
                                Yeah but there's only one WR in this draft that might possibly be as good as Moss was in his best years.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information