No announcement yet.

Who will be picking first next year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once they picked Clausen... I knew... I KNEW.

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
      The thing no one is talking about from what I read is that you either have to have a Matt Millen as GM or have a bunch of injuries to pick number one.

I mean it could be the colts or saints if Jerry Hughes accidentally takes out Manning's knee in the pre-season practices or Drew slips getting out of the shower.

The question you should be asking is "who has the most duct tape holding them together?"

Answer: the Chiefs. QB is Matt Cassel. LT is who? Best pass rusher is who? Their best corner is who? Who is their last productive top five pick? The raiders, chargers, and broncos are better thn them.
      Well... this is awkward.

Comment

• QB is Matt Cassel, you're right.

Our LT is Branden Albert, who had a good year.

Best pass rusher is Tamba Hali, who led the NFL in sacks this year. edit: stupid Ware passed him!

Our best corner is Brandon Flowers, a young but very good player.

Bengalsrocket is right.. this IS awkward.
        Last edited by vidae; 01-02-2011, 10:01 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
          How often is the pre-season favorite to be number one end up so? I don't think the Bills will be that bad. Whoever said the Chiefs I think has a good pick. I'll go with the Seahawks. I think it's either them or the Bucs but since I hate Josh Freeman he'll probably do decent.
          lol Pretty much. :P

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
            I think the Chiefs are the worst team in the AFC West this year, but I'd be shocked if they wind up only winning 2 or 3 games. And just because you don't know their roster doesn't make them crappy. Their left tackle is Branden Albert (a 1st round pick), their best pass rusher is Tamba Hali (a 1st round pick), and their best corner is Brandon Flowers (a really good 2nd round pick).
            The latter part of this post makes you look like a genius.

Comment

• I knew it was gonna be the Panthers. Ok I didn't post in this thread, or any other thread, and I didn't tell anyone at the time...but yeah, deep down I knew it was gonna be the Panthers ;)

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                You're lucky we choked away all those 4th quarter leads, could have just as easily been an 8-8 season as it was 5-11.
                Nah, the Browns just suck. 5 wins are their destiny every year!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information