Who will be picking first next year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be picking first next year?

OK the draft is over and now give me who you think will be picking first in next years draft. It can be any of the 32 teams.

Buffalo seems to be making a lot of heat, but Im gonna go with Jacksonville. They had a horrific draft and I look at thier schedule and I can only pin out 2-3 wins.

So what about you guys?

I'd say the early favorites are Cleveland, St. Louis, and Buffalo.
    I'm a state.

Comment

I'm going to say the browns, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the rams at #1 again.

Comment

Id say Bills, Rams or Browns

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I wasn't a big fan of the Bills off season and the rest of the Div got better atleast on paper.

Comment

They won't be picking first, but I am hoping the Raiders have the worst record for completely selfish reasons. Unlikely, though.

Comment

Bills or Browns have bad QB situations without a strong running game or defense to prop them up. I think it'll be one of those two.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                They won't be picking first, but I am hoping the Raiders have the worst record for completely selfish reasons. Unlikely, though.
                Well said, sir. I as well
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                  Bills or Browns have bad QB situations without a strong running game or defense to prop them up. I think it'll be one of those two.
                  The Browns had the 8th best rushing offense in the NFL last year, while starting Jamal Lewis for half the games and a turnstile at RT. They added a 2nd round runner, and a possible upgrade at RT (though probably not very great).

They also had the 8th most sacks last year, and that was while starting Brandon McDonald and Mike Adams at corner and Mike Furrey at Saftey... they've since added Sheldon Brown, Joe Haden and T.J. Ward.

While they probably will suck next year, I don't expect them to be near #1 overall, and your characterizations of the strengths and weaknesses of the Cleveland Browns are ill-informed.

Comment

Gotta be the Bills. Worst run organization in football from top to bottom.

Comment

The Browns will have a solid running game and that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pb&j View Post
                        The Browns had the 8th best rushing offense in the NFL last year, while starting Jamal Lewis for half the games and a turnstile at RT. They added a 2nd round runner, and a possible upgrade at RT (though probably not very great).

They also had the 8th most sacks last year, and that was while starting Brandon McDonald and Mike Adams at corner and Mike Furrey at Saftey... they've since added Sheldon Brown, Joe Haden and T.J. Ward.

While they probably will suck next year, I don't expect them to be near #1 overall, and your characterizations of the strengths and weaknesses of the Cleveland Browns are ill-informed.
                        I don't care how many sacks they had, they gave up the 2nd most yards per game in the NFL (389.3) and 23.4 PPG last year. Adding Brown, Haden, and Ward should help but it's not going to be enough to overcome Jake Delhomme with nobody to throw to (unless you consider Massaquoi to be a "somebody"). Neither will a solid running game.

I never said the Browns had the worst rushing attack or defense. But neither is anywhere near strong enough to overcome what will probably be absolutely atrocious QB play.

Comment

The only possible wins I see on the Bills' schedule are the Jags, Lions, Chiefs and Bears. I think all 4 of those teams are better than the Bills right now.

The Lions, Rams, Redskins and Browns all have a shot at the top. The Raiders should be much better with an friendly schedule and no JRuss.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

I hate to sound bandwagon but I've got to say the Bills as well. I love the Bills for beating Denver in week 17 of 08 but seriously they have no QB, no O-line, no D, and no coach.

Comment

I thought it was the Bills before the draft, nothing about it makes me think otherwise. I don't see one QB on that roster mustering up a few wins on a team with a great offensive line, let alone the one they have.

Terrible QB's + terrible offensive line = #1 pick

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information