Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bold Predictions for 2010 (early, possible Change)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bold predictions:
    Aaron Hernadez will lead all rookie tight ends in receptions.

Rob Gronkowski will lead all rookie tight ends in touchdown receptions.

Comment

Sam Bradford ends the season on the IR

hate to be that guy, but ya know

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGfortheTD View Post
        The Ravens show they just look dominant on paper. The Bengals repeat as AFC North champions.
        Bullucks!!!!

Comment

Sean Weatherspoon doesn't stand a chance to win DROY in a draft class with Ndamakung Suh, Eric Berry, Brandon Graham, and Earl Thomas.

One of those guys is winning it.

Comment

Ravens have more passing TD's than running????
            Ravens sweep the AFC North
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

McNabb leads Washington to a wild card birth

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
              2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
                Here are some bold predictions for the 2010 season:

- Aaron Rodgers lights up the stat book 40+ tds and wins MVP
                - The Raiders finish at .500
                - The Steelers fail to make the playoffs for a 2nd consecutive year.
                - McNabb leads the skins to victory against philly in both meetings.
                - Brett Favre decides to hang it up, leading the vikes to a wild card.
                - Colt McCoy starts an NFL game before both Jimmy Clausen and Tim Tebow
                - Sean Weatherspoon wins Defensive ROY
                - Demaryious Thomas wins Off. ROY
                - The Ravens and Packers make the super bowl.
                - Matt Leinart leads the Cards to a 3rd straight div. title
                - The Saints suffer "massive hangover", finish 2nd in division(wild card) to Atlanta.
                - Even with all the talk about the Jets being the team to beat in the AFC east, they still finish 2nd, this time behind Miami.
                - Patriots fail to make the playoffs for a 2nd time in 3 yrs.
                Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                2 of those are very similar to my line of thinking.

I think Miami wins the division, and I think NO loses the divison to Atlanta.

I think I love both of you.

And I agree. :)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
                  Sean Weatherspoon doesn't stand a chance to win DROY in a draft class with Ndamakung Suh, Eric Berry, Brandon Graham, and Earl Thomas.

Unless Berry or Thomas put up a lot of picks and big plays they won't win this, and as rookie's I wouldn't expect them to. Graham could be a contender if he gets to start opposite Cole and rack up some serious sack totals and Suh while a monster, I just can't see a DT winning DROY unless he completely turns the Lions D around and makes them a good defensive team right away which is just too much to ask of a rookie. It's probably going to be a linebacker and so one has to look towards Spoon, McClain and Lee, all guys who'll put up the big tackle numbers to get attention and have the ability to put together enough big plays to solidify the spot.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Have you looked at the trend of rookies of the year? It is almost always a RB and a LB, barring extraordinary events.

Comment

Agreed except for the Matt Leinart thing. lol

I had the Packers vs Ravens going when the Ravens got Boldin.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                        Well apart from being the best natural athlete at OT in the draft, he has great power to along with exceptional balance. He makes pass-pro look effortless at times. He is a natural knee bender with a strong punch. He gets great drive in the run game and shows flashes of nastiness. Combine all that with Washington being a perfect situation for him and I believe he has the ability to be a great LT.
                        That's a lot of horse **** and draft "buzz words." Someone in Washington just has a big ego thinking they can mold him into a great player.

He's slow to react when the D isn't completely vanilla and doesn't get a great drive in the run game at all, idk where you're getting that from. He couldn't even get any push on Texas Tech's undersized DEs (Brandon Sharpe and Daniel Howard).

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                          My bold prediction: People will continue to misuse the word dominate when they're trying to say dominant. It will happen.
                          Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
                          McCoy and Suh become the most dominate DT's in the NFL Suh will be a great player but probably will not be as productive and game changing as he was in college, we will see. Most dominate DT's in the game? Well if that is the case it is only because there are not many other good DTs around, Kevin Williams is aging and Seymour is past his prime, same with Kris Jenkins clearly
                          I win again.

EDIT: Thank you, Borat!

Comment

Would you bet a kid on it?

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                              Ravens sweep the AFC North
                              NUH UH! We're pullin the repeat.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Jay Cutler posts his first winning record since high school

sig by VLS
                                Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                                I don't care...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information