Your team's biggest mistakes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
    • Giving Michael Vick that massive contract, after that he stopped trying and regressed as a QB.
    • Making Rich McKay our GM.
    • TJ Duckett over Ed Reed FML
    • Getting rid of Matt Schaub the same off-season that Dog Fighting-gate occurred.
    • Hiring Bobby Petrino and having to watch that ****** travesty that was his Arkansas press conference.
    • Jimmy Williams over Richard Marshall.
    • Jamaal Anderson and Chris Houston.
    • Giving Ed Hartwell a big contract, what a waste that was.
    ahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhah ahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhah ahahahhahahahhahahhaha

Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

The entire Dave Brown/Danny Kennel/Kent Graham era of the 90s.

Holy crap that was bad.

Hiring Jim Fassell over Bill Parcells. Its funny the Giants changed their mind and wanted to rehire Parcells, but it was too late bc they already made the phone call to Fassell telling him he won the job. I wonder how different things would have been if we rehired Parcells.

John Huffnagel, Tim Lewis, Bill Sheridan. Basically poor coordinators throughout the Coughlin era outside of Spagnuolo.

If you think about it, if it wasn't for Spags, Coughlin's tenor in NY would be viewed as extremely mediocre, and he probably wouldn't have a job right now.

We'll see what Perry Fewell brings to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
        ahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhah ahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhah ahahahhahahahhahahhaha

That is rough.
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

-Trading a 3rd and 4th round pick for TJ Duckett. In return out of him we got 10 games and 132 yards rushing.

-Trading a 2nd and 6th round pick for a year of nothing for Jason Taylor.

-Drafting Rod Gardner over Santana Moss

-Hiring Steve Spurrier and consequently picking Taylor Jacobs with our only pick.

-Hiring a QB coach as our offensive coordinator. Even worse he was promoted to head coach a few days later.

-Letting Ryan Clark walk and consequently signing Adam Archuleta to the richest contract for a safety in NFL history.

-Having Dan Snyder buy the team.

-Signing Deion to a 7 year 56 mil contract, he played 1 season with us.

-Singing Deangelo Hall to an identical ridiculous contract to the one the Raiders gave him, a year after the Ravens cut him.

-Signing Randle El and Lloyd to big contracts thinking they would perform like #1 wideouts.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

i dont feel like writing a 5 page essay.

Comment

Comment

Giving Kendrell Bell a huge deal and thinking he could play OLB in a 4-3 was fail from the start.

Comment

Oh forgot about the Skins thinking Jesse Armstead, Jeremiah Trotter, and LaVar would work out like NFL 2k2.

Kind of reminds me of this thing we did in my communications class back in college. We had to make a list of our biggest mistakes in life and read them out loud. People were talking about all the mistakes they made in life, my top one was buying a Trung Candidate jersey, lol. I skipped over it when I read my list though.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

For the Lions its obviously one hire: Millen, followed by everything wrong 24 hours a day 7 days a week for 8 seasons.

But in the post Millen era with Mayhew its too early to tell for some things. But passing on Oher may be costly, we'll see how Pettigrew/Oher do in the future, how Backus holds up this year(last year wasn't too bad actually) and who we get at LT in the future. Derrick Williams didn't impress as a rookie 3rd round pick who was supposed to have return skills, Daunte Culpepper was a colossal failure as a backup QB with zero wins. Overall though I love how Mayhew is building this team. We'll see if it starts translating to Ws in 2010 and 2011 or if its just another mirage.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      Giving Kendrell Bell a huge deal and thinking he could play OLB in a 4-3 was fail from the start.
                      ouch, i feel your pain....kinda
                      E]

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                        Oh forgot about the Skins thinking Jesse Armstead, Jeremiah Trotter, and LaVar would work out like NFL 2k2.

Kind of reminds me of this thing we did in my communications class back in college. We had to make a list of our biggest mistakes in life and read them out loud. People were talking about all the mistakes they made in life, my top one was buying a Trung Candidate jersey, lol. I skipped over it when I read my list though.
                        Nothing wrong with Trung. Dude was the WE HAVE FILTERS FOR A REASON in Madden '01.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post

Nuff said
                          quoted for my own personal misery.

and truth.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

This guy -

Comment

The obvious choice:

Also trading Gruden, giving up Moss for nothing, passing on Aaron Rodgers for FABIAN WASHINGTON, hiring Art Shell again, etc.

Comment

People are saying passing up on Rodgers but he sat behind one of the greatest ever for a couple years. I don't see him being as good as he is without that experience
                                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                                Just let it go RWO.
                                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information