Sources: Jackson, McNeill to hold out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bantx View Post
    AJ is playing hardball, I'll wait till the season is close to start saying something. They've got all summer to go back n forth about it. I'm more concerned about Mcneil not signing more over Vincent Jackson. As long as Philip Rivers is still on the team, I don't see a downfall anytime soon.
    Agreed.

Rivers is a good enough QB to get by with out Jackson but it would pretty hard to do so on his back.

Comment

Wrong thread. oops
      Last edited by McBain; 06-16-2010, 04:38 PM. Reason: sdjksn

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
        Agreed.

Rivers is a good enough QB to get by with out Jackson but it would pretty hard to do so on his back.
        While that's certainly true that team needs its passing attack and VJax is just too big of a monster for them to really do without. Until they fix their run game, and that includes the OL, or have a replacement top WR in house they're kinda wed to VJax the way the giants were to Plax until Plax made that literally impossible. If Vjax keeps being an idiot at the worst times the Chargers need to find someone to replace him and then get rid of him, until then they're stuck with him if they intend to win football games and contend for a ring. The money they spend is inconsequential. That team raises a lot of revenue and the money they bring in from being a contender outways the money they'd be paying Vjax.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          This will sink the Chargers entire season. I think the Broncos have a good shot to win the AFC West.
          Fixed it for ya :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
            Fixed it for ya :-D
            Your incorrect fix makes me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
              Your incorrect fix makes me lol
              Do the majority of people in here really think that the Raiders and Chiefs are both better teams than the Broncos?

I guess everyone did before last season when the Broncos completely over-hauled their offense and defense (and were wrong). May as well double or nothing with the same prediction this year.

Comment

these guys will report at week 10 the latest.

huge loss for mcneil i believe. he is a big part of the reason san diego can pass the ball so much.

Jackson is iffy cause of his DUI arrest and pending suspension.
                Tra Thomas blocking for Philip Rivers scares me BIGGGGGG TIME

Comment

I would be fine with them both missing weekone. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    I would be fine with them both missing weekone. :)
                    this. Hali will murder bitches
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                      this. Hali will murder bitches
                      Hali got owned by Jeromey Clary so yeah...

Comment

I will say that I'm honestly surprised that they didn't sign their tender. But as it is now, they're kind of in a tight spot unless there is sure sign that a new CBA will be agreed upon and there will be no lockout in 2011. I mean even if they do decide to sit out until week 11, who knows if they'll be FA in 2011 and that will be almost two years without football. That is if they don't get hurt in the last 6 games of the season and have to survive on only 500k instead of the millions that they want. This is still a standoff until training camp begins and then if they still hold out after that, it gets interesting.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information