• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VY

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ed-of-assault/

Is in trouble
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Strip clubs and football players always work out well, aye?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

How long until Goddell gives any player to visit a strip club and is caught a suspension. Sure seems like every time a player gets in trouble a stripper or strip club was involved.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Mark Sanchez is next. In a fantasy football league draft which happened right after the Super Bowl, I drafted Ben Roethlisberger, Vince Young, and Mark Sanchez. Be ready!

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I'm not surprised. The guy isn't exactly a beacon of emotional stability.

Comment

Kerry Collins era begins again
            Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Well, look on the bright side Titans fans.

At least he didn't bite a stripper and shoot a bodyguard.

*laughs nervously*

:(
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Wait!!! I've seen this before...................

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Bet any money this happened at DallasGentlemen's aka DG's. I don't know why stars from the area still go there, too easy to get into trouble.

Then again, I saw Adrian Peterson there a few times as recently as a few months back and he sat with his boys, didn't drink from what I saw all night and left before it closed. I don't think banning strip clubs makes any sense, just because your an athlete doesn't mean you shouldn't be allowed to go certain places that are well within your rights, if you screw up you get punished accordingly simple as that.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

All he does is win fights.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

DG's :O His sister work there ;)
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

We all knew Rusty would start for a NFL team sooner or later.

Comment

No arrest will be made, but VY has been issued a "Class C assault citation."

http://houston.sbnation.com/2010/6/1...emeanor-arrest

As additional details continue to make their way out regarding an early morning altercation Houston-area product Vince Young was involved in, it appears the Tennessee Titans’ quarterback has avoided the possibility of arrest and/or being detained.

CBS11 in the Dallas/Fort Worth area has more:

The Dallas Police Department issued Tennessee Titans quarterback Vince Young a Class C assault citation for his role in a Sunday morning altercation at a Dallas strip club that left one person injured.

Officials said they reviewed a tape of the incident and interviewed witnesses before issuing the citation, which is punishable by a fine of up to $500. Police said no one will be arrested.
                          The trio of reporters for the station also revealed that the origin of the fight appeared to be the man Young became entangled with flashing an upside down “Hook ’Em Horns”-gesture to the former Texas Longhorn.

Hopefully for Young’s sake he learns from the mistake and this becomes but a bump in the road on his continued return to prominence as a starting quarterback in the NFL.
                          **** goes down when you flip an upside down "Hook 'Em" sign. /facepalm

I expect just a fine since this is his first run in with the law, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's issued a 1-game suspension due to the microscope on NFL players this offseason. Anything more than that seems unwarranted. Not because VY doesn't deserve whatever for being an insurmountable dumbass, but because the commish shouldn't punish Titans fans by having KFC leading the team for a stretch.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                            All he does is win fights.
                            I laughed at this for like 5 minutes straight. Well done sir.

Comment

Originally posted by gsorace View Post
                              I laughed at this for like 5 minutes straight. Well done sir.
                              *bows* thank you, always a pleasure.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information