• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whatcha know bout that chicken neck!?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Cowboys

Offense: If Roy Williams lets Dez Bryant (his listed backup at WR at this time) eat his lunch, he'll be in another team's uni in 2011 -- it's put up or shut up time for Royboy.

Defense: DE Igor Olshansky, b/c Ratliff at NT & Spears at the other DE spot will draw OL special attn. & dbl-teams, that should open it up for Igor.
      Last edited by LizardState; 06-18-2010, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Michael Oher will solidify himself as one of the best OT's in the game and Lardarius Webb will step up and become our best CB.

Comment

O
          I want to say Freeman with a full off-season as the guy, but I don't expect that 'breakout' season until 2011.
          It'll probably be Sammie Stroughter in the slot or even Mike Williams who's the favorite to start at Flanker.
          Darkhorse candidate is pre-season/message board legend Kareem Huggins as a scatback.

D
          There are quite a few 'on the cusp' type players on D. Especially with Raheem The Dream calling the plays now.
          Aqib Talib will make his case for best corner in the NFC this season.
          Geno Hayes will have another off-season to learn the defense, Morris will use him more often in blitz schemes. Same goes with Quincy Black.
          I see Stylez G having a double digit sack season.
          I'm not expecting breakout play from McCoy in his initial season, however.

Comment

If I had to pick one it would be Brian Robiskie simply because our WR depth sucks and I expect him to pan out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              Ravens
              Defense-Lardarius Webb, this guy has it all, he is fast, he has ball skills, he attacks the run like a LB.
              Coming off a late-season torn ACL? That would have to be a hell of a season.

Originally posted by Brent View Post
              whatcha know bout that chicken neck!?
              Agree, Brent. I strongly believe that Shawntae Spencer is one of the more underrated defensive backs in the League.

Comment

Offense
                Jason Spitz - Coming off a neck injury, he was young and took the starting center position, now I think he'll take over at center or left guard and run with it

Defense
                BJ Raji - Named starting nose tackle, he was a beast his rookie year, but he only showed it once in awhile. Was slowed by an ankle injury. Should be a force this year.

Brad Jones - Another sophomore, had great stats for the 8 games he played in, not a super star but has a knack for being in the right place in the right time so with a good supporting cast he should get noticed.

Morgan Burnett - Natural athlete rookie, we traded up for him, if he's any good he'll grab the starting job from Bigby who gets hurt all the time and hasn't signed his tender yet. Will have opportunities with teams avoiding Woodson and Collins (if he gets the starting job).

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

"Oh hai guys"

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

I'll take Mike Wallace and Ziggy Hood for the Steelers.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Too many weapons for another year like he had....

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information