Jammal Brown traded to Redskins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jammal Brown traded to Redskins

A source has told me the Redskins have agreed on a trade for Jammal Brown. Still trying to confirm compensation.
    http://twitter.com/jeffduncantp/statuses/16566208030

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

So williams will be a RT?

Comment

Depends on the compensation, but I like the acquisition of Brown for the Redskins. Looks like one of their biggest weaknesses from last season could be one of their biggest strengths in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by scpanther22 View Post
        So williams will be a RT?
        I think he's going to be a LT while Trent Williams develops at RT.

Per Adam Schefter: Washington is trying to finalize a trade for Saints OT Jammal Brown. The trade is not believed to involve disgruntled DT Albert Haynesworth

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

I'd like to see what Washington gave up for him, but I think it should be a nice deal for Washington.

Comment

Great move for the Skins as long as they didn't give up to much.

Comment

For Haynesworth? Charles Brown was one of the underrated picks of the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                For Haynesworth?
                Doesn't look like it.

Comment

wooo i like this alot.. interesting to see what we gave up. cerrato aint in charge so it shouldnt be worse than what shanny and bruce would do.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

If it was Snyder and Cerrato still id be worried on all end, instead now Im really confident it will be a nice deal. If not AH then it might be for Rocky McIntosh. While he was away from camp Perry Riley was running with the first team ILB. Perhaps they were impressed enough to feel confident dealing Rocky??

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
                    2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Jay Glazer reporting the trade is for a conditional pick.

2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

yeah i was thinking maybe rocky. but for a conditional pick.. meh 3rd that could turn into a 2nd or something ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                          yeah i was thinking maybe rocky. but for a conditional pick.. meh 3rd that could turn into a 2nd or something ?
                          Hoping for that exact thing but in 2012

Comment

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Interesting that in one offseason, both of the 2005 first round offensive tackles have been traded to NFC East teams (Alex Barron traded to the Cowboys earlier this year).

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information