Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benson Busted for Assault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Benson Busted for Assault

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...d-for-assault/

    bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

  • #2
    Lol, what a dumbass. You'd think that he would have figured it out that bad thing happen to him when he's drinking.

    Comment


    • #3
      Dummy. Welcome to the multi-game suspension club.

      Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

      Comment


      • #4
        Guess this will hurt his shot of getting that long term deal he and Cincy were discussing.

        Comment


        • #5
          YFS - doesnt say he was drinking, which I think would have included a PI if he was no?

          bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

          Comment


          • #6
            Right in the middle of contract negotiations. What an idiot. I was a huge fan of his coming out of Texas, thought he'd be better then Ronnie Brown and Cadillac put together that year. Such a tough runner. Great balance. What a waste.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              Guess this will hurt his shot of getting that long term deal he and Cincy were discussing.
              AT least he hits other men..................sorry just popped in my head

              bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                AT least he hits other men..................sorry just popped in my head
                I wonder if the employee did the Hook 'Em Horns upside down.

                Comment


                • #9
                  With his recent troubles I wonder if this results in a suspension, this dude is just never gonna get it.





                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    With his recent troubles I wonder if this results in a suspension, this dude is just never gonna get it.
                    I'd be pissed if it wasn't. This is his third arrest. If he gets off clean, I will not be a happy camper.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Maybe he can just sing Man in the Mirror and all will be forgiven?

                      Stupid mistake though. Before he got injured, he had shades of Cedric in college.

                      It's funny though how starcrossed that RB Draft Class has ended up. Caddy's had some debilitating injuries (though kudos for him for even having any agility whatsoever left), Ronnie Brown has been nicked up a bit and Ced has been shrouded in idiocy.
                      Is that a rash?



                      Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                        Maybe he can just sing Man in the Mirror and all will be forgiven?

                        Stupid mistake though. Before he got injured, he had shades of Cedric in college.

                        It's funny though how starcrossed that RB Draft Class has ended up. Caddy's had some debilitating injuries (though kudos for him for even having any agility whatsoever left), Ronnie Brown has been nicked up a bit and Ced has been shrouded in idiocy.
                        That whole draft class, save for a handful of players, was absolutely ******* awful from top to bottom.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          I wonder if the employee did the Hook 'Em Horns upside down.
                          Hah. Actually, this place is on 6th in Austin and it's a place where tools go.

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            Hah. Actually, this place is on 6th in Austin and it's a place where tools go.
                            If someone opened a nice bar/club called The Toolbox, would you go?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                              If someone opened a nice bar/club called The Toolbox, would you go?
                              no, but I dont like bars.

                              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information