B.S.N Football Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.S.N Football Predictions

Time for some picks on who I think will go all the way and go home. You are free to express your predictions on here as well. Now these are my predictions and if you do not like them then there is pretty much nothing you can do about that.

AFC EAST
    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - Until an outside lion comes into the pride and knocks off the incumbent king. The king still stands.
    PR: 12-4

NEW YORK JETS - They will be breathing now the pat's back the whole time.
    PR: 11-5

MIAMI DOLPHINS - Brandon Marshall can score TDs, but you have to get him the ball and I do not think they can do that. Most overrated team since the Odovician Era.
    PR: 5-11

BUFFALO BILLS - No quarterback means no success
    PR: 3-13

AFC NORTH
    CINCINNATTI BENGALS - Back to back for only the second time.

BALTIMORE RAVENS - Joe Flacco will endure a Junior Jam
    PR: 8-8

PITTSBURGH STEELERS - The hole that will be made by Big Ben's absence will be to big to climb out of.
    PR: 6-10

CLEVELAND BROWNS - The worst team for 2010.
    PR: 1-15

AFC SOUTH
    HOUSTON TEXANS - The young and the determined.

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - Peyton Manning rocking chair. Rocking chair Peyton Manning.
    PR: 10-6

TENNESSEE TITANS - Middle of the pack kind of team.

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS - Los Angeles here we come.
    PR: 2-14

AFC WEST
    SAN DIEGO CHARGERS: Easiest division since the Buc's won the 07 NFC South Crown. No competition. No brainer.
    PR: 13-3

DENVER BRONCOS: Will this team get out to 6-0. Probably not, but the 2-8 after words is highly likely.
    PR: 6-10

OAKLAND RAIDERS: People were praising this team when they got Randy Moss and how did that work out, Jason Campbell?
    PR: 4-12

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS: A doormat kind of team.
    PR: 3-13

NFC EAST
    DALLAS COWBOYS: Picking the Dallas Cowboys, always a good decision.
    PR: 13-3

WASHINGTON REDSKINS: DM is the best QB they have had since Doug Williams.

NEW YORK GIANTS: Offense average. Defense blunder. Special Teams out at lunch.

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES: KK will have growing pains.

NFC NORTH
    GREEN BAY PACKERS: My fav as the NFC represenatives.
    PR: 14-2

MINNESOTA VIKINGS: With our without Brett Fav-RE they are still 2nd best in this division.

CHICAGO BEARS: LV's motivation to get this team somewhere is that there are bunches and bunches of coaches lind up for his job.

DETROIT LIONS: They are going in the right direction, unfortunately another year in the top ten.

NFC SOUTH
    ATLANTA FALCONS: Teams in this division go up and down very quickly

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS: Superbowl hangover a factor?

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS: Very underrated team with upgrades at DT and a QB who improve vastly. This team is better than 3-13 from last year. If they had JF and the defense we seen against SEA,NO, and ATL start from week one last year, then we are talking more wins. All of the above with an easier schedule.

CAROLINA PANTHERS: You loose 80% of your defense to FA and injury and you do not replace them?
    PR: 4-12

NFC WEST:
    SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: If this team does not win such an opportunistic division like this then you may never see this team in the playoffs again.

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS: Second chance for Mr. Carroll who also shares the name of that judge on General Hospital.
    PR: 7-9

SAINT LOUIS RAMS: Like DET and TB they will be improved.

ARIZONA CARDINALS: If Matt does not work out then they team does not make the playoffs.
    Last edited by Joe M Charlie; 07-04-2010, 11:32 AM.

Originally posted by Joe M Charlie View Post
    No quarterback means no success

Comment

Originally posted by Joe M Charlie View Post
      MIAMI DOLPHINS - Brandon Marshall can score TDs, but you have to get him the ball and I do not think they can do that. Most overrated team since the Odovician Era.
      First of all, it's the Ordovican Era. Secondly, you really went with that reference?

On the topic of your article (and not the really bad references), how come the Pats are somehow the standing king while the Colts are taken down despite being the better team in an easier division, and a longer reign of success?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I'm not sure how the Browns got 4 wins worse this past offseason, but we could really, really use Jake Locker

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
          I'm not sure how the Browns got 4 wins worse this past offseason, but we could really, really use Jake Locker
          because they are the browns? Im sure rams fans didnt think they would get one win worse the last 2 seasons.
          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Best record in the NFL at 14-2... I sure hope your right and that it comes with a superbowl win!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

I definitely don't agree with quite a few of your predictions and records, but to each his own. I just can't get over how horribly written several of those descriptions are, as well as some of those references. I do have to give you credit for at least doing this.

sig by BK and avy by me
              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

So this is what Rick Reilly's mucus looks like.

All in all, yeah the ancient Peyton Manning......gosh, I'll stop. The record may not be that asinine of a reach but still....sigh. The records are a little iffy at times but it is unpredictable, however, read some books and get better references.
                Last edited by Philliez01; 07-03-2010, 10:48 PM.
                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

I have a hard time believing the Chiefs will lose more games than we did this last year, but they have a way of surprising me, so maybe you're right.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Thanks for all of the feedback and keep it coming. I can tell all of the people critisizing me are the people's teams I have doing badly. I do not blame you, I would have done the same.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                      I have a hard time believing the Chiefs will lose more games than we did this last year, but they have a way of surprising me, so maybe you're right.
                      You did not critisize me like the other people. I like how the Chiefs are rebuilding, but I think the QB is not the answer. Hey, if you like you can put my prediction up as a sig or something and prove me wrong. Be my guess, man. I do it all the time.

Comment

Why do you think the Packers are going to go 14-2?

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

I read like 3 of them. I don't typically bother with off season rankings because anyone who has any clue about the NFL knows that they are worthless.

However, I fail to understand how the Colts are 10-6 material when a soft Chargers team will go 13-3. It doesn't matter because whether fans like to admit it or not, a season can often be dictated by freak injuries or a poorly managed clock or worse yet, one unlucky bounce.

edit: Or a spineless organization tanking the last two games of the season.

edit2: I'm clearly not someone who's complaining because you have my team doing poorly.
                          Last edited by descendency; 07-04-2010, 02:13 AM.
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

Is English your second language? No idea what you are trying to say about the Cardinals.

and the prediction is wrong 10-6 and the West is ours

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                              I'm not sure how the Browns got 4 wins worse this past offseason, but....
                              Not sure either, but perhaps adding Jake Delhomme's Ints and overthrows is part of that reasoning.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information