Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamarcus Russell Arrested

http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/05/jamarc...ested-alabama/

Im gonna guess the controlled substance werent diet pills...

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Good one, fat ass.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

J-Roc's been sippin that purple drank.
      Last edited by TACKLE; 07-05-2010, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Don't call it a come back.

Comment

Comment

Damnit. There was a small part of me that was hoping he got caught in a donut shop at 3am stealing donuts :( Oh well. Hope he didn't waste all that signing bonus on that big ass ignorant chain

Funny thing is a business saavy person could take 35 million and be set for life, but I get the feeling he'll be filing bankruptcy within the next 12 months.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

He must know Johnny Jolly pretty well...

Comment

A business savvy person could take a fraction of 35 million and be set for life. A ******* idiot could take 35 million and be set for life. Most professional athletes need more.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

Leaf > Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    Leaf > Russell
                    Lol, no way.

Let's also not forget the Ryan Leaf is an Oxycontin junkie, either.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
                      A business savvy person could take a fraction of 35 million and be set for life. A ******* idiot could take 35 million and be set for life. Most professional athletes need more.
                      Lol very true. Makes you realize how ******* idiotic some of these guys are. 35 million honestly should last you, your kids, and grandkids lifetime to be honest. Go buy a 100k home, a few cars, get everything paid off with no bills and it should cost you less then 500k where at that point your only paying utilities the rest of your life. I wish I knew what some of these dudes did with their money.

I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        Lol very true. Makes you realize how ******* idiotic some of these guys are. 35 million honestly should last you, your kids, and grandkids lifetime to be honest. Go buy a 100k home, a few cars, get everything paid off with no bills and it should cost you less then 500k where at that point your only paying utilities the rest of your life. I wish I knew what some of these dudes did with their money.
                        Well when they go to strip clubs they spend like 10k a night. Those big ass chains. So many cars. Never wear the same clothes, I bet. Gotta be pretty ******* ********. Give me that much money please. I won't waste it.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

Looks like he is getting fatter from that mug shot

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

His fatass will cause the next solar eclipse. Eventually he will be flipping burgers.
                            Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                              His fatass will cause the next solar eclipse. Eventually he will be flipping burgers.
                              Before getting fired for skimming some off the top.
                              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information